Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Baybrook HOH still has pairs of the Metallic 1s...............and they are still selling them at $169.99.

mean.gif
  Them cats aren't getting it, no one will clean their stock out of Metallic 1s until they start selling them at discount like everyone else.  Even the Shiekh and Champs at Baybrook have finally cleaned all their stock of Metallic 1s once they started discounting them to around $110-$130, but FTL still on they cocky ********.

Damn.. I wish I could have made it to Galeria. I figured there would be a good chance at SP and FNL since they only did a 1 day raffle.

Any of yall got check-in codes for the FTL, Champs, or Foot Action apps for the True Blue 3s (or the new Yeezys for the rest of you)?

Just getting a head count since the "Bluetooth beacon check-in" is an absolute fail for most of the Houston foot stores out here

Any of yall got check-in codes for the FTL, Champs, or Foot Action apps for the True Blue 3s (or the new Yeezys for the rest of you)?

Just getting a head count since the "Bluetooth beacon check-in" is an absolute fail for most of the Houston foot stores out here

The employees at willowbrook wouldn't give it out. They input it for you to deter ppl from handing it out.

The employees at willowbrook wouldn't give it out. They input it for you to deter ppl from handing it out.
Funny enough, Baybrook HoH didn't give me that issue at all.  Homie literally was saying codes to ppl like he was handing out candy or something.

Then again, most people weren't even asking for the check-in code for the TB3s.........they were just asking employees if they were doing an in-store raffle LOL

For those that didn't win any of the True Blue 3 raffles/app reservations, Houston Galleria stores (all of them) are loaded up the *** with these shoes.  Shoe Palace Galleria had their TB3s as FCFS, and barely anyone bought their TB3s.

So if anyone is considering copping these TB3s, Galleria is the major hub right now

Sup H-town folks, visiting here for a few days. Any recommended places to check out? Food, shops, breweries, etc.?

Sup H-town folks, visiting here for a few days. Any recommended places to check out? Food, shops, breweries, etc.?

You should check out The Rice Village. It's a shopping area with some pretty good restaurants and a couple bars. The best sneaker store in Houston (Premium Goods) is located there too. You might want to check out Saint Arnold's brewery as well. It's located near downtown and the tour is fairly cheap. You get a Saint Arnold's pint glass at the end and get to try their different brews

Anybody know of any restocks happening in our city this week for Super Bowl?I know in the past we have gotten some restocks because of Super Bowl and AllStar Weekend

Anybody know of any restocks happening in our city this week for Super Bowl?I know in the past we have gotten some restocks because of Super Bowl and AllStar Weekend

Last time we had a super bowl was 12 or 13 yeas ago and don't believe there were any restocks to coincide with it mostly because those that and basketball shoes don't have a whole lot do with each other. All star game yea absolutely but no for the Super Bowl.

I'd pay attention to the Flight 23 store at Memorial City Mall, since the last Super Bowl/All-Star Weekend festivities in Houston DID NOT have a Jordan-exclusive store involved.

Most of the festivities in relation to restocks or promo releases during Super Bowl/All-Star weekend use to be exclusive to strictly the Houston Galleria stores, now Flight 23 at Memorial City will make things interesting.

But I agree more with @G-Time though, I doubt we'll have any exclusive releases/restocks in relation to the Super Bowl happening this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom