: Hov & B Officially Tie The Knot :

London , Jan 6 (ANI): Pop star Beyonce Knowles and her rapper fiance Jay-Z secretly tied the knot at pal Giorgio Armani's house in Paris last month, it has been revealed.
The former Destiny Childs star, reportedly married the hip-hop star in the presence of close family members and friends, while the couples representatives have constantly been denying the news.

Although, all the guests at the wedding were sworn to secrecy, one of them revealed that Beyonce is not single anymore.

"It was a lovely, intimate ceremony and a very emotional wedding. They wanted to avoid all the usual fuss and attention that normally follows them everywhere and celebrate with the closest people in their lives, News of the World quoted the source, as saying.

Beyonce, like always, looked absolutely radiant, and couldn't stop smiling. The pair of them looked thrilled, added the source.

Jay-Z proposed to Beyonce during a romantic luxury holiday in Cannes , France , in May.

"It was the wedding they both wanted. After all, they were getting married in the most romantic city in the world, said the source. (ANI)

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/beyonce-and-jay-z-marry-in-secret_10011489.html
They've denied it but Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z are said to have DEFINITELY secretly married in Paris last month.

The couple tied the not under the cover of secrecy at desinger Giorgio Armani's house, with close family and friends in attendance.

Despite their claims otherwise, a source tells the News Of The World the singer and rapper enjoyed an emotional ceremony.

They say, "It was a lovely, intimate ceremony and a very emotional wedding.

"They wanted to avoid all the usual fuss and attention that normally follows them everywhere and celebrate with the closest people in their lives. Beyonce, like always, looked absolutely radiant, and couldn't stop smiling.

"The pair of them looked thrilled."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/39724/jayz-and-beyonce-did-marry-in-paris

...she must be pregnant...anyway props to J for wifing up the baddest chick in the game

...she must be pregnant...anyway props to J for wifing up the baddest chick in the game
"If we have a daughter, guess what we're gon' call her? Brooklyn Carter"...Jay better live up to his word.
laugh.gif

"If we have a daughter, guess what we're gon' call her? Brooklyn Carter"...Jay better live up to his word.
laugh.gif

david beckham's son is actually named Brooklyn.

Anyhow, congrats to Jay.

david beckham's son is actually named Brooklyn.

that's where the boy was conceived....hence the name....good thing him and posh didn't do it up over in Staten Island....

dro, the hell kind of website is thaindian?
laugh.gif

Damn, I still can't believe they've been able to keep their personal life under wraps like that.

I hope he is smart and gets something on video or something in case it doesn't work out and she tries to act up by dating one of his nemesis.

Actually, I just want to see a sex tape of her or something.

that's where the boy was conceived....hence the name....good thing him and posh didn't do it up over in Staten Island....
Nah. Brooklyn was conceived in Denmark. According to Victoria. They just like the name Brooklyn

I'm not sure why but I can't picture Hov married. I just can't see him walking around with a wedding band on...congrats though

Back
Top Bottom