how 2 break up wit ya girl after 3 years?

yea man it like this i been wit this girl for 3 yrs and errthin was lovely up until like 3 months ago we had big problems and broke up for bout a monthand thengot back together cuz we realized how much we loved each other. but since we been back together we cant stand eachother. everything she does gets on my nerves.
Help me out NT, how should i go about this?

I think you answered your own question. If she repulses you that much, you really just need to tell her that straight up. I'm not sure exactly whathappened between the both of you, so I guess you probably wouldn't mind hurting her feelings, since she obviously annoys you.

Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

yea man it like this i been wit this girl for 3 yrs and errthin was lovely up until like 3 months ago we had big problems and broke up for bout a monthand then got back together cuz we realized how much we loved each other. but since we been back together we cant stand eachother. everything she does gets on my nerves.
Help me out NT, how should i go about this?
i never had to go through that, u could just tell or, or maybee u could let her catch you talking to another female or something

Hit her wit this...

Its gonna burn 4 me 2 say this, but its comin from the heart...its been a long time comin, but we done been fell apart. I really wanna work this out, but ionthink you gonna change, I do but you don't think its best we go our separate waaaays!

Tell me why I should *inhale from a helium balloon rite here* stay in this relationship when I'm hurtin baby...I aint happy baby...plus its so many othathings I gotta deal with. I think that we should let it burn....

Or you could tell her your sneakers > her. Your choice, patna...

Text Message her

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its gonna burn 4 me 2 say this, but its comin from the heart...its been a long time comin, but we done been fell apart. I really wanna work this out, but ion think you gonna change, I do but you don't think its best we go our separate waaaays!

smh at me for knowing that was usher right away
smh.gif
smh.gif

just talk to her and be like lets take a "break" and still be cool with her and everything and then just slowly drift away

keep it 100 wit her and tell her face to face dont play games. little games is for kids ya dig

Yeah, with that long period of time it would be tough to do.

Two options:
1) Take another break, and things might slowly drift apart
2) Tell her its over because you two just cant get along anymore

Damn....first..how old are you......? And 3 years....with only one month of seperation
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...usually...people date 3yrs with breaks in between
laugh.gif
but damn...3 straight years....u sure you don't wanna work that out homie? Maybe rekindle all the feelings and love you developed for her when yall firstmet.

have you sat her down and ask her why she is trippin'? One of my exes was in a similar situation--everything gravy till she started trippin' and hebounced.

Lo and behold, she was preggers.

Not saying your girl is preggers, but you need to find the root of the problem. You could just be misinterpreting the situation.

Back
Top Bottom