how 2 break up wit ya girl after 3 years?

maybee u could let her catch you talking to another female or something
That's a bad way to break it up... just be a man about it and say things aren't the same anymore and y'all should go your seperateways.

after 3 years she deserves the truth...you would want the same from her...first find out what's bothering her...it may be you

You're not going to be able to break up with her, unless you cheat on her or just say some nasty things to her. You'll end up going off and on with herfor the next year, untill you or her finally meet someone new.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

listen to usher's "separated"

Don't you mean Avant?
He was talking about Usher's, I've burnt that song in a disk a couple of times and given it to some of the girls I broke up with.

As for advice, your 19 and she's 18, your guys are still real young and 3 year relationship in HS is for the most part, puppy love. Just be honest asstated before. You've been with her long enough that she should understand you and how you feel. Usually, I say try and work it out since you've beentogether for so long but since your both so young still, you'll both meet a lot of people especially in college that you guys can just put this behind yourguys and stay friends.

I'm surprised at NT though, advices are given out without anyone asking for pics? Is NT really maturing up for the '08? If so, good to know.

Alright NT, what about 7 months?
smile.gif

Do it right before the ball drops tonight, go in to kiss her, then pull the ol Jamie Foxx show hand to the face and just go "errrrrrrr!!!!" then say"we're done... PEACE!" and then bounce.

Talk it out first and if its really not working then say it straight up that you want out. Theres no point playing games, being upfront is the best possibleway and try to end it on decent terms.
You don't want to regret letting her go months from now, so I suggest thinking this through. My ex. and I were together for 3 1/2 years, trust me she mayannoy you now but later on it doesn't hurt to have a friend that you can rely on.

right her a termination letter
explaning to her that she is a liability
and she is going to be downsized, in order
for you to outsource

Back
Top Bottom