How a stray dog improved my bicycle maintenance *PICS added*

much respect to you my dude ... most people would have put a firecracker in its butt and tortured it ... hope you find the owner/keep it safe

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

much respect to you my dude ... most people would have put a firecracker in its butt and tortured it ... hope you find the owner/keep it safe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

they have wash bays you can rent, so I gave him a bath as he was kind of dirty. The jacket is being washed at the moment - I can't believe I am doing laundry for a dog.

good lookin out there broski
laugh.gif

jacket is
pimp.gif
you should clean it for him.
*make sure king crux dont come in here his gonna have his napkin, knife and fork ready. word to wile coyote

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Keep us updated if you find the owners.
I walked my street today and went door to door to see if anyone is missing a dog. No takers.

I then took the little dude to the vet to see if he has a chip in him. No dice.

He really likes riding in the truck. He was sitting up all tall and acting cool. It was great!

We then went to my local pet center. They have wash bays you can rent, so I gave him a bath as he was kind of dirty. The jacket is being washed at the moment - I can't believe I am doing laundry for a dog. We picked him up some Pro Pac food and treats and came back to the house.

I have made signs to post around the neighborhood and am heading out to put them up.

I think it's safe to say you have yourself a new dog...but that was a really good story...I have 2 house cats and for what ever reason they ever got out, Ihope someone as nice as you finds them!!!

The little dude story took an unexpected turn and I am pretty bummed out about it.

After our trip to the vet and pet center we came home and I brought him in the house for a bit on the leash to see how the cats were going to react. I havethree cats and one of them is pretty big and can be mean. She was not impressed at all and seemed like she wanted to fight him. Little dude was shaking withfear (seriously), so I took him outside. Though it was kind of cold, the sun was out and he seemed to like tooling around the back yard instead of being shutin the garage.

I left the garage open so he could go in if he wanted and went back into the house to soothe the cats, the big one (Natasha) in particular. After getting themsettled and collecting my flyers, I went back out to go hang the signs. Somehow, little dude got out of my fenced back yard. The only thing I can figure isthat he managed to squeeze through the gap between the bottom of the wooden fence and the ground as there is about a 3-inch gap along the edge of my patio.

I searched for over an hour on foot and in my truck, but he is gone.

I feel terrible that he is back out in the cold. I know it sounds corny, but he doesn't even have the little jacket because I had taken it in to wash itfor him. Now he's out somewhere in the cold and has only his short-haired hide to protect him. He was shivering pretty bad when I found him last night andI figure he is even colder tonight. I left my gate open and put his food and water out on the patio in the vain hope that he will come back.

I thought I was doing a good thing by letting him run around in the yard and I feel like a jerk for not realizing the fence had a gap big enough for him to getunder. I really hope he is ok and am holding out hope for him to wander back so that I can look after him.

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread and I apologize for not looking after him better.

damn.. thats terrible. doing good honest deeds only to be let down. thats gotta be a big blow . id be crying .

luckily for me, the only thing i found was a baby turtle. aint no way i will be losing that thing

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

It happens

you did the best you could
pimp.gif
My wife was very supportive and told me I did some good for him while he was here. Now I have this little jacket, a couple of pics, and a heavyheart about a little animal out there in the cold trying to fend for himself.

Back
Top Bottom