how about starting a buy and sell forum for the PI KC?

i second this.
smile.gif

Great Idea but I don't think this will be allowed by Niketalk.

But kung pwede, then so much the better
wink.gif

why don't we just do a 1 day sneaker conference....bring all your stuff for sale and for trade...and bring some bucks....just like what they did inChicago, outside the United Center last year...in that way, we won't be breaking any rules in NT and we got to meet all the sneakerheads in PI...

^ much better idea. a perfect venue, sm mega trade halls or bhs. maybe a once a year thing atleast.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

why don't we just do a 1 day sneaker conference....bring all your stuff for sale and for trade...and bring some bucks....just like what they did in Chicago, outside the United Center last year...in that way, we won't be breaking any rules in NT and we got to meet all the sneakerheads in PI...
thats a good idea! ahahha!

starting a buy and sell forums will give us easy access to local shoe collectors, some shoe enthusiast! we should file a request ahhahah!

haha, the sneaker conference would be a great idea, but maybe all the NTers could EB muna and possibly plan this. There are so many lurkers reading this forumand im sure if word gets out about a sneaker conference, they'll go. IF WE JUST DO IT, THEY WILL COME

Why do some find it so difficult to buy/sell in the PROPER forums? The way I see it, only you are stopping yourself.

If thousands of people can do it then I don't see the need for a local version of an ALREADY existing forum.

All you need to add is "PI ONLY" on your title or description.

Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom