HOW ABOUT THE EDDIE JONES P.E. 8'S FROM YESTERDAY'S GAME

WHILE WATCHING THE GAME, I COULDNT HELP BUT NOTICE THE SHOES ON EDDIE'S FEET
IT WAS A CLEAN PAIR OF P.E. 8'S, A SORT OF NAVY BLUE AND WHITE SCHEME SHOE.
AT SIGHT IT REALLY PUT ME IN MIND OF THE OLYMPIC 6'S
CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH ANY PICS, I'LL TRY TO EYE SHOP FOR SOME.
FOR SOME REASON, I THINK IT MIGHT BE THOSE NAVY BLUE/WHITE 8'S WITH THE ORANGE STICHING
IT WAS SO FAR AWAY, YOU COULDN'T REALLY MAKE IT OUT.

Some clear pics:

a158d7df69543967d209095de1ab18d8-getty-76076029gj008_clippers_mavs.jpg

8a4d720dd096c777213c6c7b33f7857c-getty-76075112rt11_mavs_raptors.jpg

Shoulda made em to look like the Playoff VIII's all blue wit the white and grey accents on em, would look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the peapodLS's that released.

When is JB gonna realize that a solid color upper with white outsole is the hotttest release possible - imagine these with an all navy upper?

Shoes Im refering to are Indiglo 14s... Playoff 13s... Playoff 12s... Space Jams etc.

i think they look alright but i dont like the EJ on the side that just dont work for me maybe his number on the side would look beter imo

THANKS FOR THE HELP AIR JORDAN JB23
SO IT WAS A P.E. AFTER ALL
I HAVE TO SAY, IT IS A VERY CLEAN SHOE
THEN AGAIN
WHEN DOES EDDIE JONES NOT COME WITH GOOD P.E.'S?
TYPICAL EDDIE I GUESS.

I AGREE THAT THEY LOOK NICE
BUT I DISAGREE
I ACTUALLY THINK EJ 'S PAIR IS BETTER
IT'S MORE APPEALING
IT IS AN EYE CATCHER PLUS IT LOOKS NICE.

anyone got pics from the warriors v mavs game yesterday? eddie jones had some more primarily white with navy colored VIII's on. Those caught my eye..

seven30
gud point i was wondering the same thing can any body bring up some pics with josh howard from the warriors game?
and yung c 330ci, that was the game i was talking about, it is the same 8's as the one in the pics.

Wow i like that pair they should have released a nice basic color and maybe I would have picked up these instead of my peapods

They should released that instead of the white/antracite
That's EXACTLY the 1st thing I thought!

Im always a sucker for white/navy J's. And like someone said, they rarely make white/navy sigs anymore. The last ones I remember were the 16's and theywere
pimp.gif
X's 10!!

those look nice i wouldnt mind copping those if they came out, but they do kind of look like a fake jordan colorway also but so has the other garbage retro +stuff we received from jb last year

Back
Top Bottom