How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

il

Girls round here expect the date to be all expenses paid. It's the norm for the guy to pay anyways. For those that don't pay, what type of females you pullin then? Hoodrats? 3's at their best?

Girls round here expect the date to be all expenses paid. It's the norm for the guy to pay anyways. For those that don't pay, what type of females you pullin then? Hoodrats? 3's at their best?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hoodrats can be dimes
uhh no.. that contradicts the definition of a dime. being a dime has to do with how a girl carries herself as well, its not just about the face or her assets. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hoodrats can be dimes
uhh no.. that contradicts the definition of a dime. being a dime has to do with how a girl carries herself as well, its not just about the face or her assets. 

Is the recession hitting that hard that you have trouble covering dinner and a movie?

#POOR

Is the recession hitting that hard that you have trouble covering dinner and a movie?

#POOR

I've never spent more than 50$ total on women in my life
19 years of swag 

pimp.gif

u mirin, simp?

I've never spent more than 50$ total on women in my life
19 years of swag 

pimp.gif

u mirin, simp?

Some chicks actually dont like being payed for everytime..... Hell we were just at a bar saturday and a extra bad joint bought my homie a drink off GP we both looked at eachother like @%% jus happened

Some chicks actually dont like being payed for everytime..... Hell we were just at a bar saturday and a extra bad joint bought my homie a drink off GP we both looked at eachother like @%% jus happened

my girl takes me out pays for stuff and buys me things all the time, an i do the same for her

your doing it wrong

my girl takes me out pays for stuff and buys me things all the time, an i do the same for her

your doing it wrong

when you're dating a girl, it's more expected that you pay since you're courting her..

when you're in a relationship, it's more understood that you can't afford to support you and her so then the option of dutch comes into play

when you're dating a girl, it's more expected that you pay since you're courting her..

when you're in a relationship, it's more understood that you can't afford to support you and her so then the option of dutch comes into play

Back
Top Bottom