How BAD is cheating, really? Could you get over it? Are you SURE?

look what happened to NTs finest after he got cheated on...
437x

437x

DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE YOU?!?

THEN DON'T DO IT!!

Some people are in love with the idea of a relationship, and not with the person because if you say you love someone so much I just don't see how easy itis to cheat on them.

I've never been a cheater I may talk a lot of $*@+, but I don't have the heart to hurt someone that bad. If I feel that I'm creeping toward thedeep end, I would just keep it 100 and tell her that I don't think I can be faithful and cut ties.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I cheated on my boyfriend about a month back and he found out a few weeks later. I didn't think he would find out but when he did it made me realize how much he cared for me and how much I didn't want to lose him and what we had even though things would be different if we decided to work it out. I #@#%@@ up and I take full responsibility for what I did. We didn't break up and we're working #*%+ out and our relationship has been amazing. Its almost like nothing happened. I told him I would never hurt him again but the other day I went out with a dude I met at work. I want to be with my boyfriend but I don't want to give up my freedom. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me so I don't know why I still $#@+ around
smh.gif

You're a jumpoff. Whether you think cheating only consists of kissing/having sex or whatever, you goin' out with that dude regardless of what you did is considered cheating in alot of peoples eyes, including mine. That is why I don't trust NO %*@@%, peep my sig.

Never will I give my heart to a female. Once a cheater always a cheater, remember that *%++ y'all. Don't ever think your girl will "never cheat on you" because no matter how much she says she loves you, there WILL be a time when she is pushed into a corner and just doesn't know how to act. Trust. You can't force a girl to be faithful, she has to want to.

So weekendgirl, I am sorry to say but you have no reason to have a boyfriend at all. If you want to act single and do what single girls do, THEN BE SINGLE. Why stay with somebody if you know you're gonna cheat? Because you love him? No, you don't love him..because if you did then you wouldnt cheat and wouldn't sneak around.

That is all. I'm glad you posted that though, just further proves my point that FEMALES AIN'T *%++.

Once again, peep my sig.. join my team if you want

Fixed. C'mon now she's the reason dudes be going off the deep end. I would've never spoke to her again after strike 1.

You're a jumpoff. Whether you think cheating only consists of kissing/having sex or whatever, you goin' out with that dude regardless of what you did is considered cheating in alot of peoples eyes, including mine. That is why I don't trust NO %*@@%, peep my sig.

Never will I give my heart to a female. Once a cheater always a cheater, remember that *%++ y'all. Don't ever think your girl will "never cheat on you" because no matter how much she says she loves you, there WILL be a time when she is pushed into a corner and just doesn't know how to act. Trust. You can't force a girl to be faithful, she has to want to.

So weekendgirl, I am sorry to say but you have no reason to have a boyfriend at all. If you want to act single and do what single girls do, THEN BE SINGLE. Why stay with somebody if you know you're gonna cheat? Because you love him? No, you don't love him..because if you did then you wouldnt cheat and wouldn't sneak around.

That is all. I'm glad you posted that though, just further proves my point that FEMALES AIN'T *%++.

Preach!!
And I'm joining the team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Preach!!
And I'm joining the team
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

frown.gif
tired.gif

I know I'm wrong
smh.gif

I'm 20 btw...
Well....you're still a very young woman, you're going to meet a ton of new people.

I'm a firm believer that you don't leave something good for something new, no matter what your age is. I know 30+ year old women who still go to barsregularly having one night stands because they can't find the "one".

But at your age you should really focus on yourself (school/work) before feeling obligated to be in a relationship.

If you're 2nd guessing it, that means you should cut ties.

i can't get over someone who cheated on me. i can MAYBE forgive but never forget. of course trust will never be the same..

Back
Top Bottom