How Big Is Your Music Collection?

I JUST got a 160GB Ipod . . . But its still in the box . . . I need a new laptop . . . So . . .

0/0

Gave away all my cds I've ever bought since the mid 90s, to my homeboy . . . Have 3 Self Scientific albums to my name . . .

Originally Posted by JordanKingIV

laugh.gif
im not trying to act like a 'high profile poster' you didnt have that avy until you edited your post
roll.gif
-_- I edited my post because i put spread #%*$ instead of spreedsheet.
roll.gif
but LOL @ you for even caring so much to draw up imaginary storylines for an e-beef. Who are you the Vince McMahon of the internet?

I had another ipod, but it got stolen earlier this month . . . But I gave away all my cds around 2003, so what I've been doin was just buy the album, throwit on my ipod then give the tangible CD to whoever wanted it

I have a little over 100 non-bootleg cds in my collection. A few bootlegs here and there, a few mixtapes, and a bunch of songs i downloaded over the years.Themain stuff i listen to is the cds i bought. I plan to upload everything when i get a new laptop

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

18,853 tracks. 85.1 GB

If yall want pics holla. Ill give you an entire spreadsheet of every single song. MEDIAMONKEY FTW!

bingo media monkey is the%%$%. check j river media player too man its nice

6042 songs/33.58GB

I don't know how ya'll can have so much music, unless your collections are sloppy.

I sorted, renamed, and retagged every song I got. ***** is ridicirrous.

Now ya'll got me scared. I need to back this all up haha.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

40gb im on my phone right now id show the screen cap if i could

post pics or ducktales, how can a phone hold 40GB?
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

he's saying he is on his phone now that's why he can't show a screencap of his 40 gb of music from his cpu.

My CD collection consists of about 225 CD's, give or take a few.
That equals 3600 songs / 11 gigs on my 30 gig video ipod.

I'm a CD junkie, I have to have the CD and artwork so I can refer back to the labels and production credits.
I need to know who produced what, but then again I'm a DJ.
Also, I have the CD's ready for the day I lose my ipod/hardrive crashes.

As for my record collection, I'm sitting on about six crates.
Mostly hip hop from 97-2000 with about a crate of breakbeats/scratch records/ istrumentals and about a crate of Jazz.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I JUST got a 160GB Ipod . . . But its still in the box . . . I need a new laptop . . . So . . .

0/0

Gave away all my cds I've ever bought since the mid 90s, to my homeboy . . . Have 3 Self Scientific albums to my name . . .
If you can hook a brother up with that Change album, upload
nerd.gif
,cant find it anywhere.

smokin.gif

I would have a lot more songs..but I'm only focused on singles. I got about 7,000 songs that were, at one point, were being pushed as singles (Too manyinstrumentals and Acapellas to handle)

When I get a new external HD I'mma get back on my album digging/grind...

And I still buy records, still trying to build up that collection

CD wise, i'm probably around 250-300
itunes just 2,000.

sample of my cd collection:
circa 2002-3

How can i get flac or that lossless audio on my ipod?
Cause I get the Flac albums but i cant get them to itunes

Originally Posted by EG47

CD wise, i'm probably around 250-300
itunes just 2,000.

sample of my cd collection:
circa 2002-3
I see a few goodies in there.

D.I.T.C. , Soundbombing, Internal Affairs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom