How big of an L will Cleveland take if Lebron leaves?

balloonoboy

Banned
No diss, but seriously this guy is bringing in so much to the city of Cleveland that it could be catastrophic if he leaves.

How big of an impact would it be?

Anyone else think chaos will ensue after he announces he's leaving?

This isn't really a Sports topic, since it's about the effect of the decision and not the decision itself.

No diss, but seriously this guy is bringing in so much to the city of Cleveland that it could be catastrophic if he leaves.

How big of an impact would it be?

Anyone else think chaos will ensue after he announces he's leaving?

This isn't really a Sports topic, since it's about the effect of the decision and not the decision itself.

You kidding me??? What's any bigger in Cleveland than Lebron? I think it'd be a huge loss for the city of Cleveland, but what can you do? Between greed and the medis, it looks like Cleveland may be getting left behind. But I think there's a chance that he could stay there actually. Who am I kidding? with Bosch and Wade in Mia, it's likely that Lebro will go make something happen in NY with Amare and wait for Carmello to come join. Then the Knicks might actually be a super power again. I just know it's rediculous that thre is a press conference being held for this tomorrow. THat's REDICULOUS!

You kidding me??? What's any bigger in Cleveland than Lebron? I think it'd be a huge loss for the city of Cleveland, but what can you do? Between greed and the medis, it looks like Cleveland may be getting left behind. But I think there's a chance that he could stay there actually. Who am I kidding? with Bosch and Wade in Mia, it's likely that Lebro will go make something happen in NY with Amare and wait for Carmello to come join. Then the Knicks might actually be a super power again. I just know it's rediculous that thre is a press conference being held for this tomorrow. THat's REDICULOUS!

It would be a tremendous loss, but considering that bosh is going to Miami......I dont see him leaving Cleveland, i think that this whole ESPN annoucement is a way for him to exploit the whole situation. I really dont care cause i know he is not going to CHICAGO. Which is the only place that i would rather see him than Cleveland. It would instantly put Cleveland back off the radar and not even a blip on the map. Cleveland once again would be the worse sports city in the Nation.

It would be a tremendous loss, but considering that bosh is going to Miami......I dont see him leaving Cleveland, i think that this whole ESPN annoucement is a way for him to exploit the whole situation. I really dont care cause i know he is not going to CHICAGO. Which is the only place that i would rather see him than Cleveland. It would instantly put Cleveland back off the radar and not even a blip on the map. Cleveland once again would be the worse sports city in the Nation.

Damn, I really wish we had a sports forum.

2ibhldv.jpg

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The thread's more about Cleavland than it is LeBron. Quit searching for lulz.
smh.gif

smh.gif

Cleveland's entire infrastructure has completely been decimated. America's blue collar capital is no longer there any more. It used to be the symbol of American craftsmanship. All the jobs have left that city.

If Lebron leaves its hard to say how much longer Cleveland would have a team.

Cleveland's entire infrastructure has completely been decimated. America's blue collar capital is no longer there any more. It used to be the symbol of American craftsmanship. All the jobs have left that city.

If Lebron leaves its hard to say how much longer Cleveland would have a team.

Its a HUGE loss if they lose Lebron. He's all they have. I think the hour long press conference is to say farewell to cleveland & hello to NY (hopefully). So it will/might be LA: Kobe & Gasol, MIA: Wade & Bosh, CHI: Boozer??? & Allen???, NY: STAT & Lebron???

Its a HUGE loss if they lose Lebron. He's all they have. I think the hour long press conference is to say farewell to cleveland & hello to NY (hopefully). So it will/might be LA: Kobe & Gasol, MIA: Wade & Bosh, CHI: Boozer??? & Allen???, NY: STAT & Lebron???

if lebron leaves.....At least Cleveland won't have to hope for a championship anymore. It would be pretty laughable to even bring up that thought.

Originally Posted by iBlink

smh.gif
oh really
sick.gif
? Lebron and cleveland in the same title?....You think mods care about that its more about CLEVELAND? check the sports forum and search up how many times this has been posted.

Cleveland will still be cleveland with or without lebron, It was cleveland before lebron got there and it still is.

if lebron leaves.....At least Cleveland won't have to hope for a championship anymore. It would be pretty laughable to even bring up that thought.

Originally Posted by iBlink

smh.gif
oh really
sick.gif
? Lebron and cleveland in the same title?....You think mods care about that its more about CLEVELAND? check the sports forum and search up how many times this has been posted.

Cleveland will still be cleveland with or without lebron, It was cleveland before lebron got there and it still is.

well, take reference from this L that is forever engraved in Cleveland, and you'll pretty much understand how bad losing lebron will effect the people of the city

Ohio stay taking L's

well, take reference from this L that is forever engraved in Cleveland, and you'll pretty much understand how bad losing lebron will effect the people of the city

Ohio stay taking L's

Originally Posted by mykickgame

At first read I thought u were naming where the free agents were going until I realized u put Kobe n Gasol up.  But honestly, neither one out of Ray or Boozer has more "star power" than D. Rose, unless Bron ends up there it will still be Rose's team...

In response to the topic though, if he leaves it's a wrap for them. I don't know about the team moving or anything like that, but he's given so much to that city in terms of publicity, money (ticket sales, etc.) and a huge boost in morale.  Being his hometown (close enough), I don't think he has the heart to put them in that position, but all the same you can't blame him after all he's given with no championships in return.

Back
Top Bottom