How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Notice how the ones who hate skinny jeans are the ones who are too fat to wear em.

Or they're the ones who don't like to have camel toe.

REACHIIINNNGGGG.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

This thread is on some hair salon gossip girls tip.

I swear a lot of you fools think you wrote the definitive book on men's jeans. Hop off.

And to that kid that was talking about "cheap" NT'ers wearing cheap levis, go take a bath with your father.
2d29glu.gif

That picture of the 510s....if you look up from the bottom.....at about the lower part of the knee the jeans just look uncomfortable and complicated. Where do you gain the slack to sit down with? You can already see them begging for help in the thigh/crotch area and you are standing straight up in that manly pose.

yea skinny jeans just seem like its too much to wear them. They just seem too uncomfortable if you wear them but i also see ppl wearing them below their butts and wonder why are you even wearing them if you are gonna wear them that low smh

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

569's >>>>>>>>*

pLEVI1-6054708t330x400.jpg

pimp.gif

After doing some recent jean shopping I've concluded these are it for me.  I've worn 569's for years but I realized they were too baggy but they actually changed the fit this year and now I think it's perfect.  Not too tight, not too baggy (probably a little slimmer than that pic).  Apparently that's angered a lot of people if you read the reviews on levis.com who were accustomed to the old fit.  As someone who grew up in the 90's I just can't wear tight jeans, not that I ever wore overly baggy jeans either. 

80's baby 90's teen over here as well. and just like you i never got with the overly baggy look just a mild semi-baggy. so these are just right for me. plus ive never been a 'urban brand' guy anyway. its always been levis for me pretty much.

overly baggy and overly tight both equal lame as hell to me.

I'm sorry but these joints are ugly as fuuuuuuThat fit is horrendous.

seriously though my jeans look like this minus the excess bottom fabric

CDGarcon.jpg

PS. I was born in the 80's raised in the 90's too if it matters

Classic or slims that aren't too close to skinny are cool with me. I'm thin myself so anything cut bigger would have me swimming.

Sorry for the terrible pic.  But these are skinny jeans.  These are levi's 511 sized up 34 x 32.  I have room they aren't super tight....they are SKINNY CUT.  Hope this helps

Originally Posted by ksteezy

After doing some recent jean shopping I've concluded these are it for me.  I've worn 569's for years but I realized they were too baggy but they actually changed the fit this year and now I think it's perfect.  Not too tight, not too baggy (probably a little slimmer than that pic).  Apparently that's angered a lot of people if you read the reviews on levis.com who were accustomed to the old fit.  As someone who grew up in the 90's I just can't wear tight jeans, not that I ever wore overly baggy jeans either. 

80's baby 90's teen over here as well. and just like you i never got with the overly baggy look just a mild semi-baggy. so these are just right for me. plus ive never been a 'urban brand' guy anyway. its always been levis for me pretty much.

I gotta agree with that. I know there's variations of baggy & skinny, but that fit just looks...odd. And ugly like you said
laugh.gif

i cant get down with skinny jeans, huggs too much shows too much of my shape, dont want that at all, not that i have a bad shape, but thats stuff women do

Lmfao!....yo I think ya seriously need to post pics, how tight do you guys really think skinnys are??...and you have the option of sizing up, which will turn them into more like slim fits, the cut of skinny jeans beats most other cuts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word that fit is awful!! Only Michael Jordan would approve of this look

Lmfao!....yo I think ya seriously need to post pics, how tight do you guys really think skinnys are??...and you have the option of sizing up, which will turn them into more like slim fits, the cut of skinny jeans beats most other cuts.

THIS. The bold especially.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Notice how the ones who hate skinny jeans are the ones who are too fat to wear em.

REACHIIINNNGGGG.
Not reaching at all. If you would wear these jeans, you're not a man... Or won't be for long due to your inability to reproduce.

41TscvQzaVL._SX342_.jpg

^so you're saying that statistically men that wear tight jeans can't reproduce. gt fo

Originally Posted by capuT

^so you're saying that statistically men that wear tight jeans can't reproduce. gt fo

No i'm saying that a guy like me who is packing, cannot wear apple bottom jeans. But for the most part only young teenaged hypbeasts wear skinny jeans, so they probably are still in the pebble stage.

REACHIIINNNGGGG.
Not reaching at all. If you would wear these jeans, you're not a man... Or won't be for long due to your inability to reproduce.

41TscvQzaVL._SX342_.jpg
toooo tight
laugh.gif

They don't look bad if they're actually YOUR size.

Some guys get sizes like 3 times smaller, but some guys are just really skinny though.

OP thats your opinion. Keep it at that and quit replying. just let the thread hang and receive others thoughts. You sound close minded and arrogant.

I use to love baggy jeans, but that was because I was fat in late elementary and early middle school. When I lost all that weight and grew, I realized that slim/skinny fit pants are
pimp.gif

Baggy jeans make slim people look fat.
frown.gif

does it really matter what ppl wear?
you think your cool for not wearing skinny jeans and the guy who is wearing skinny thinks he is cool for wearing em
so who is really wining?

Back
Top Bottom