How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

shoefreakbaby wrote:

You were a lame cause instead of vibing and chilling with your girl,
 u were worried about what the next dude was wearing and even sadder you heckled him like a high school student.
But in the Dade that's what they do so it ok.
happy.gif

Yawn.

Sure buddy.

Guess I'm "lame" then...oh no some bozo thinks I'm lame.
eyes.gif

Pot, meet kettle.
laugh.gif

such hostility over denim in here. oy vey.

my jeans range from ralph lauren 867, american eagle loose, nautica loose, lucky brand loose & versace. i really don't have a choice in my cuts of jeans because i look like an offensive lineman and anything with a more 'snug' cut would look bloody ridiculous. they don't billow on me, nor do they have the "ghostface" effect.

this skinny jeans thing is odd to me. i don't know why dudes want to show their legs off like that or have their jeans & shoes look like golf clubs. i think it looks hilariously terrible but i'm not going to throw the "gay" flag out there like that.

some dudes like the normal fits, some dudes like rockin' the Ghostface look, and some like the golf club fit.

Skinny jeans are a NO NO in my book
So are big stupid soulja boy jeans
I wear pants that fit I cant do that extra snug @$%%

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

569's >>>>>>>>*

pLEVI1-6054708t330x400.jpg

pimp.gif

After doing some recent jean shopping I've concluded these are it for me.  I've worn 569's for years but I realized they were too baggy but they actually changed the fit this year and now I think it's perfect.  Not too tight, not too baggy (probably a little slimmer than that pic).  Apparently that's angered a lot of people if you read the reviews on levis.com who were accustomed to the old fit.  As someone who grew up in the 90's I just can't wear tight jeans, not that I ever wore overly baggy jeans either. 

80's baby 90's teen over here as well. and just like you i never got with the overly baggy look just a mild semi-baggy. so these are just right for me. plus ive never been a 'urban brand' guy anyway. its always been levis for me pretty much.

overly baggy and overly tight both equal lame as hell to me.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Love my 510s
41TscvQzaVL._SX342_.jpg

pimp.gif
Kim-kardashian-wear-platform-shoes-that-combined-with-high-waist-jeans-Tips-to-Wear-High-Waist-Jeans-Womens-Fashion-Trend-2011.jpg

Ol Kim Kardashian Jeans wearing boy

lol not to trash or diss anyone but those jeans clearly fit the same as women jeans do. those imo are pretty nutthuggerish. im not into the whole male cameltoe.

Skin tight jeans like OP posted are without a doubt suspect. But those are SKIN TIGHT. Not skinny.
I wear sized up 514s and 501s... because I like them.

Wear what you like.

/Thread

Thats not a fair opinion. Any person who wears skinnys knows that they dont crush your balls. Just looks like it does. I'm still able to have dance and move around with chicks with skinnys on. And Dominican CHICKS LOVE IT.

"As someone who grew up in the 90's I just can't wear tight jeans, not that I ever wore overly baggy jeans either."

Basically.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

"As someone who grew up in the 90's I just can't wear tight jeans, not that I ever wore overly baggy jeans either."

Basically.

shuns was wearing tight jeans in the early 90s. You know how many mad cool shuns was rocking tight jeans? I'm talking all your FAVORITE RAPPERS. Raeknown had tight jeans on in the 80s, biggie used to wear skinny sweatpants in brooklyn in 87. I dont see the hate on the skinny jeans. Things in right now and people eatting it up. When it goes away, then go back to wearing your baggy jeans and feeling part of the majority.

laugh.gif
I just realized who you were.

There's no "hate" from me when it comes to skinny jeans.

I'm also built like a lineman (what up Space) so that %#%# would look absolutely stupid on me.

I need room so jeans that aren't TOO baggy,but do have a fair amount of... "bagginess" (if you will) are my personal preference.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
I just realized who you were.

There's no "hate" from me when it comes to skinny jeans.

I'm also built like a lineman (what up Space) so that %#%# would look absolutely stupid on me.

I need room so jeans that aren't TOO baggy,but do have a fair amount of... "bagginess" (if you will) are my personal preference.
Yeah I'm back. Keeping it tame to avoid ban camp. Still mad my phrase is banned......

I say people should wear whatever they want.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I stay in skinny jeans, my bf calls me gay all the time but he's the bottom so I would say I'm more manly
ohwell.gif

Your boyfriend calls you gay?What?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Notice how the ones who hate skinny jeans are the ones who are too fat to wear em.

Or they're the ones who don't like to have camel toe.

Back
Top Bottom