How Can Anyone Listen to "Rick Ross"

He makes some nice songs, But he is a certified FRAUD who was exposed. With that said he is trash imo. I also lean towards lyrical driven music and his simple verses and bold lie raps don't appeal to me. However, like I said before he makes some nice songs to bump to so I can understand y people like his music. Especially with today's hip hop sheep

i dont like his content...its so repetitive, and without another artist on the hook his songs are boring to me.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Ex-CO or not, it doesn't take away from the fact that he's putting out some of the best hip-hop music in the last couple years. As for Diddy comparing him to BIG, thats another story
grin.gif

who cares if he's "fake" 99.9% of rappers out there aren't about that life anyway. And if they are, they're in jail like C-Murder. Anyways, most rappers are glorified storytellers.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

who cares if he's "fake" 99.9% of rappers out there aren't about that life anyway. And if they are, they're in jail like C-Murder. Anyways, most rappers are glorified storytellers.

the only people who get salty and stop listenin to an artist cuz they find out he isnt "real" are the people who believe all these images n %%%%... pure idiots...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

he really is the closest thing to biggie smalls there will ever be
agreed, but the biggie that sold out which some people like, I just don't

I think Puffy happy as hell he found the version of Big he was trying to mold.
interested in fake jewels, rapping about stuff he cant afford to make pop music for the masses
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"I never pacify a pessimist, pests' is liars-my testment, Past of the present tense" *uuhhnn*

pimp.gif
They nailed Jesus to the cross...
My Jeweler nailed tha piece 30g's for me to floss
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

the only people who get salty and stop listenin to an artist cuz they find out he isnt "real" are the people who believe all these images n %%%%... pure idiots...
I agree....what's the point in getting worked up over FICTION???  Just enjoy the product for what it is. 

Originally Posted by Senor Giles

Ya'll need to chcek your heads. Everything this guy says is a lie. He lives this fake life as a drug dealer, makes terrible corny lyrics and corny songs with that ****** brown producer who has a case of turrets.
So does every other rapper, Yur point?

Corny Lyrics & songs? #Fail

Ross >>> Ya favorite artist right now

laugh.gif
if you think Ross dont have pull

I live in Florida and from Miami dont get it twisted the Zoe's n Black Flags are like Ross's army

Haitians give him much respect and mad security in the hood

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

I live in Florida and from Miami dont get it twisted the Zoe's n Black Flags are like Ross's army

this , same goes with plies ya'll go around living in Connecticut thinking "oh plies is fake" but these scary lookin gorilla lookin dudes in miami gardens n ghoulds ride with him and for him

Only good Ross song ever.

300 Soldiers, the remake of No Limit Soldiers.

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Originally Posted by Dan3429

i dont like his content...its so repetitive, and without another artist on the hook his songs are boring to me.
Every single he has on the radio doesn't include him in the hook
laugh.gif

Not that its so necessary but if u can make "good music" you should be able to manueuver this tactic
Good Music = Has a collaboration album with Baby
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

dude will never get my respect.... fabricated rappers need to dissapear for good
True not many were drug dealers or about that life but come on at least they growed up around them or were influenced by them not throwing them in a can that's like R. Kelly makin songs about only messsin w/ grown women 
grin.gif

Man Diddy extra sleep he shoulda signed Ross rite after Trilla
hopefully that Albert Anatesia EP is good cuz that Audemars collection was horrible
although
he could start jokin around "Video Phone FreeStyle"

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

this , same goes with plies ya'll go around living in Connecticut thinking "oh plies is fake" but these scary lookin gorilla lookin dudes in miami gardens n ghoulds ride with him and for him
of course he has goons that will ride/die for him BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIS MUSIC....however, if the #%+! he rapped about was true, he'd be in the bottom of a jail somewhere. 

laugh.gif
at dudes mad at Ross cuz he's fake..when 97% of u dudes live and die by Hov's words when he was only a pack taker getting a 30/70 split...or a weezy stan when he turned blood when it was the "thing" to do..

scary lookin gorilla lookin dudes in miami gardens n ghoulds ride with him and for him

IE, he's getting extorted.

And yet most of yall listen to Lil B..and hate on Ross when he's making good music

true.

Thing is...what former federal officer would admit OPENLY to moving weight? His only choice is to subliminally address it like every other rapper and hope that the Feds aren't smart enough to catch on to slang.

Ya'll are forgetting this crucial fact.

Thing is...what former federal officer would admit OPENLY to moving weight? His only choice is to subliminally address it like every other rapper and hope that the Feds aren't smart enough to catch on to slang.

Ya'll are forgetting this crucial fact.

Yes....because the feds are clearly dumber than Rick Ross...his cocaine jargon has gone over their heads and he's free to move all the weight he wants due to their stupidity.

Do you really believe what you just typed? 

ohwell.gif
Dead Stokc wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom