How Can Anyone Listen to "Rick Ross"

StaXX wrote:

/Thread. Your favorite rappers can't see Ross right now.

How you post that as evidence tho? Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross.

Only on NT do yall slurp Ross so much. He's a popular artist who makes solid NOT GREAT solid albums. That's where it stops.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by So Authentic

ross > camron
its time for you to delete your account

At this point in time that statement is true

im cool w/ ross's music but cam would cancel his career & diddy's

2i06oe9.jpg

Are you serious?........Seriously?

Talking about NT slurping Rawse......

ross > camron

2i06oe9.jpg

I can't stand him, we all know rap is fake and is a movie. Damn near everyone is full of sh in the game. I don't mind the lying and exaggerating BUT Ross be telling the BIGGEST lies. He reminds me of the kids in school that would tell mad lies and they would make absolutely no sense. I'm almost offended by half the sh Ross lie about, like son don't disrespect my intelligence by the stupidity you rap about

Originally Posted by juggy4805

ross > camron

2i06oe9.jpg

DID YOU READ FAM I SAID CAM WOULD CANCEL ROSS & DIDY's career what did you read?

Originally Posted by juggy4805

ross > camron

2i06oe9.jpg

DID YOU READ FAM I SAID CAM WOULD CANCEL ROSS & DIDY's career what did you read?
How is that even possible?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How much of that support that Ross has in Florida is of his own merit/work he put in (in the streets) and how much is because he has $ and had the co-sign from E Class?

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

I think Ross has a lot of talent... Don't understand how people call him fake when i feel almost 99% of the rappers are
I will co-sigh this...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Thing is...what former federal officer would admit OPENLY to moving weight? His only choice is to subliminally address it like every other rapper and hope that the Feds aren't smart enough to catch on to slang.

Ya'll are forgetting this crucial fact.
Does drake know you stepping out on him with Ross? i hope you brush your teeth before u kiss drake when u come back from giving triple C's some jawsome 
eek.gif
roll.gif

I know most of you have heard Angels Remix by now, that 16 is unheard of in this rap game, Ross is a talent, better embrace him b4 you lose him......I find it funny how certain people have to OOZE street cred to some of you whereas others get by "cough" "Cough" Wayne, like seriously who becomes a gang banga AFTER you make $$$$, some of yall are so lost........

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Thing is...what former federal officer would admit OPENLY to moving weight? His only choice is to subliminally address it like every other rapper and hope that the Feds aren't smart enough to catch on to slang.

Ya'll are forgetting this crucial fact.
Does drake know you stepping out on him with Ross? i hope you brush your teeth before u kiss drake when u come back from giving triple C's some jawsome 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Ex-CO or not, it doesn't take away from the fact that he's putting out some of the best hip-hop music in the last couple years.

I don't really care enough about the subject to go beyond this, but................... Him putting out some of the best Hip Hop in the last couple of years speaks more to the state of the game than it does to the quality of his music.
I don't dislike dude, but I don't find anything particularly interesting about the angle in which he approaches his music either.

dog ross aint the only fake rapper bout 97% are fake
who cares if he's "fake" 99.9% of rappers out there aren't about that life anyway.
I never understood this logic. Seems kind of sheepish imo. The ole "well everyone else is doing it, so will I" type of reasoning.

And the rap aspect of Hip Hop has ALWAYS been a reflection of it's fans, so if X% of rappers are fake, what does that say about the fanbase supporting them?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

dog ross aint the only fake rapper bout 97% are fake
who cares if he's "fake" 99.9% of rappers out there aren't about that life anyway.
I never understood this logic. Seems kind of sheepish imo. The ole "well everyone else is doing it, so will I" type of reasoning.

And the rap aspect of Hip Hop has ALWAYS been a reflection of it's fans, so if X% of rappers are fake, what does that say about the fanbase supporting them?
Dude is an entertainer he is not a leader for the black community. Its all smoke and mirrors in the rap game you act like people are fighting a war for Rick Ross or something. Its just music.

Back
Top Bottom