How Can You Determine A Woman's "Wifey Material" Based On A Picture?

I see this mentioned alot on here. It is almost as expected as someone claiming they would drink someone's bath water when a picture of a nice specimen is posted. But really, how can you determine wifey material off of 1 picture?

Does the picture secretly have credit score, iq, and ambition in the properties? Maybe I am missing something.

I see this mentioned alot on here. It is almost as expected as someone claiming they would drink someone's bath water when a picture of a nice specimen is posted. But really, how can you determine wifey material off of 1 picture?

Does the picture secretly have credit score, iq, and ambition in the properties? Maybe I am missing something.

i expected this from you but in the 'girls in mirror pic' thread...

i knew it was coming tho
laugh.gif

you can def. determine who isnt off a picture

i expected this from you but in the 'girls in mirror pic' thread...

i knew it was coming tho
laugh.gif

you can def. determine who isnt off a picture

Oh I get it.. I didn't read the OP but I agree with you. I read the title and my sarcasm detector didn't fire. I thought it was a serious question. My bad I get it now...

Oh I get it.. I didn't read the OP but I agree with you. I read the title and my sarcasm detector didn't fire. I thought it was a serious question. My bad I get it now...

I think you're looking too much into it DC....

*off subject...I find it funny that most of the dudes on here say they wouldn't date a stripper, but they'd gas up Amber Rose in the same breath....or drink her bathwater. 

I think you're looking too much into it DC....

*off subject...I find it funny that most of the dudes on here say they wouldn't date a stripper, but they'd gas up Amber Rose in the same breath....or drink her bathwater. 

MinnieMouse I am saying, just because a girl looks GOOD doesn't mean she is wifey material. We don't know what she is walking around with. I guess because I hate the term wifey so much to begin with.

MinnieMouse I am saying, just because a girl looks GOOD doesn't mean she is wifey material. We don't know what she is walking around with. I guess because I hate the term wifey so much to begin with.

Thats the beauty of it. YOU DONT

How ever you can tell who IS NOT "wifey" material based on the pictures they take?

Is she a front runner to get torn a new vagine? Absolutely!!

Would I take her out on a nice romantic 2nd date, bring her home to mom, have pillow talk and hold her hand?
8/10 no

All that based off of that picture.

Thats the beauty of it. YOU DONT

How ever you can tell who IS NOT "wifey" material based on the pictures they take?

Is she a front runner to get torn a new vagine? Absolutely!!

Would I take her out on a nice romantic 2nd date, bring her home to mom, have pillow talk and hold her hand?
8/10 no

All that based off of that picture.

Wifey usually implies 2 things.

1) the girl is hot enough to want to be with

2) the girl is not a #@%#@$

You can tell #1 from a picture, but #2 is a fine line. Chances are, if she is dressed fine enough to look good enough to satisfy #1, there is a good chance she fulfills #2. It may be obvious in the picture or she may just be good at hiding it.

Wifey usually implies 2 things.

1) the girl is hot enough to want to be with

2) the girl is not a #@%#@$

You can tell #1 from a picture, but #2 is a fine line. Chances are, if she is dressed fine enough to look good enough to satisfy #1, there is a good chance she fulfills #2. It may be obvious in the picture or she may just be good at hiding it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i feel you 100% sir...

when dude came at ol boy talking about all the girls around his way must look like Kim K and Rosa the comment about them not being gf. material went completely over his head...
laugh.gif

buuuuut...its what people do...girls do it to but less off looks and more status

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i feel you 100% sir...

when dude came at ol boy talking about all the girls around his way must look like Kim K and Rosa the comment about them not being gf. material went completely over his head...
laugh.gif

buuuuut...its what people do...girls do it to but less off looks and more status

Back
Top Bottom