How Can You Determine A Woman's "Wifey Material" Based On A Picture?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Nash

If a girl is taking underwear pics in front of little sisters bathroom mirror with a sidekick lx shes not wifey material

pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess because I hate the term wifey so much to begin with.
This and "hubby", "my lady" should be grounds for the people saying it to get executed. It's just as bad as "swag"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess because I hate the term wifey so much to begin with.
This and "hubby", "my lady" should be grounds for the people saying it to get executed. It's just as bad as "swag"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If a girl is taking underwear pics in front of little sisters bathroom mirror with a sidekick lx shes not wifey material

pretty much
laugh.gif

Word...females with pics like that give me the impression that they desperately seek male approval. Doesn't make them all a ho but very unstable. Not good for gf or whatever...On another note these are the perfect ones to make side chicks

pretty much
laugh.gif

Word...females with pics like that give me the impression that they desperately seek male approval. Doesn't make them all a ho but very unstable. Not good for gf or whatever...On another note these are the perfect ones to make side chicks

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Thats the beauty of it. YOU DONT

How ever you can tell who IS NOT "wifey" material based on the pictures they take?

Is she a front runner to get torn a new vagine? Absolutely!!

Would I take her out on a nice romantic 2nd date, bring her home to mom, have pillow talk and hold her hand?
8/10 no

All that based off of that picture.
Uhh....I would wife
grin.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Thats the beauty of it. YOU DONT

How ever you can tell who IS NOT "wifey" material based on the pictures they take?

Is she a front runner to get torn a new vagine? Absolutely!!

Would I take her out on a nice romantic 2nd date, bring her home to mom, have pillow talk and hold her hand?
8/10 no

All that based off of that picture.
Uhh....I would wife
grin.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think you're looking too much into it DC....

*off subject...I find it funny that most of the dudes on here say they wouldn't date a stripper, but they'd gas up Amber Rose in the same breath....or drink her bathwater. 

Never. 
 It's in jest. RELAX.

But my opinion on the matter, seeing as this comment needs proper analysis on a board full of dudes, is that commenting "wifey material" off of a pic is saying that if one was able to know that girl somehow/someway and things clicked , one would be ecstatic with attachment to her. Her looks have crossed a threshold. 

If you take any comment in female appreciation this seriously, I don't know what the interwebz has taught you. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think you're looking too much into it DC....

*off subject...I find it funny that most of the dudes on here say they wouldn't date a stripper, but they'd gas up Amber Rose in the same breath....or drink her bathwater. 

Never. 
 It's in jest. RELAX.

But my opinion on the matter, seeing as this comment needs proper analysis on a board full of dudes, is that commenting "wifey material" off of a pic is saying that if one was able to know that girl somehow/someway and things clicked , one would be ecstatic with attachment to her. Her looks have crossed a threshold. 

If you take any comment in female appreciation this seriously, I don't know what the interwebz has taught you. 

Again, I know what the term means. I just want to know why anyone has to mention anything other than how good she looks. Why even speak on if she looks good enough for you to be with her. If you have to use the "If things clicked" comment really defeats the purpose of mentioning it. Which women that looks good and things click wouldn't be a catch? Just comment on the looks since that is the only definite.

I am relaxed dude. Use a better programmed response.

Again, I know what the term means. I just want to know why anyone has to mention anything other than how good she looks. Why even speak on if she looks good enough for you to be with her. If you have to use the "If things clicked" comment really defeats the purpose of mentioning it. Which women that looks good and things click wouldn't be a catch? Just comment on the looks since that is the only definite.

I am relaxed dude. Use a better programmed response.

if picture was not taken while in the kitchen or in the bathroom cleaning, she is not wifey material.

if picture was not taken while in the kitchen or in the bathroom cleaning, she is not wifey material.

It's really not that serious.
grin.gif

If you can't comprehend that it's just a way of saying a chick is "bad", then I don't know.

But I'm sure you can. You just like to start arguments over dumb %**$.
grin.gif

It's really not that serious.
grin.gif

If you can't comprehend that it's just a way of saying a chick is "bad", then I don't know.

But I'm sure you can. You just like to start arguments over dumb %**$.
grin.gif

I dunno if anybody's ever thought about this aspect of it.  But for everyone who's saying "if a girl takes a half naked/naked picture in her bathroom" that makes her a jumpoff. Has anybody ever considered that maybe these pictures where never intended to be seen by anybody but the original recipient?  I have pictures on my phone from ex's or girls I used to talk to and majority of them weren't ***!, but if I were to post them on here..then your first assumption is that they letting any and everybody smash.
Not trying to defend ***! or save em...just adding to the conversation.

Carry on 
laugh.gif

I dunno if anybody's ever thought about this aspect of it.  But for everyone who's saying "if a girl takes a half naked/naked picture in her bathroom" that makes her a jumpoff. Has anybody ever considered that maybe these pictures where never intended to be seen by anybody but the original recipient?  I have pictures on my phone from ex's or girls I used to talk to and majority of them weren't ***!, but if I were to post them on here..then your first assumption is that they letting any and everybody smash.
Not trying to defend ***! or save em...just adding to the conversation.

Carry on 
laugh.gif

If the girl looks good enough for you to wait for and spend your time with. OR a girl that's very attractive to you and you'd want that to be yours for a LONG time.

Back
Top Bottom