How Can You Determine A Woman's "Wifey Material" Based On A Picture?

If the girl looks good enough for you to wait for and spend your time with. OR a girl that's very attractive to you and you'd want that to be yours for a LONG time.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I dunno if anybody's ever thought about this aspect of it.  But for everyone who's saying "if a girl takes a half naked/naked picture in her bathroom" that makes her a jumpoff. Has anybody ever considered that maybe these pictures where never intended to be seen by anybody but the original recipient?  I have pictures on my phone from ex's or girls I used to talk to and majority of them weren't ***!, but if I were to post them on here..then your first assumption is that they letting any and everybody smash.
Not trying to defend ***! or save em...just adding to the conversation.

Carry on 
laugh.gif
Man nobody said that makes her an automatic jumpoff, but MANY of these girls have these pictures saved in their Facebooks. That tells you a lot about where her head is. I really couldn't be on THAT level with someone like that. I am a low-key type dude and I want my woman the same way.

I dunno if anybody's ever thought about this aspect of it.  But for everyone who's saying "if a girl takes a half naked/naked picture in her bathroom" that makes her a jumpoff. Has anybody ever considered that maybe these pictures where never intended to be seen by anybody but the original recipient?  I have pictures on my phone from ex's or girls I used to talk to and majority of them weren't ***!, but if I were to post them on here..then your first assumption is that they letting any and everybody smash.

Carry on 
laugh.gif
Man nobody said that makes her an automatic jumpoff, but MANY of these girls have these pictures saved in their Facebooks. That tells you a lot about where her head is. I really couldn't be on THAT level with someone like that. I am a low-key type dude and I want my woman the same way.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Carry on 
laugh.gif
Nah, I know.  That wasnt directed at you or nobody in particular I was just adding something.  And yeah i agree..I aint rockin with no girl who's butt naked in her fb pictures, I've told a yungin before either she change her profile picture or I'ma stop talking to her 
laugh.gif

Carry on 
laugh.gif
Nah, I know.  That wasnt directed at you or nobody in particular I was just adding something.  And yeah i agree..I aint rockin with no girl who's butt naked in her fb pictures, I've told a yungin before either she change her profile picture or I'ma stop talking to her 
laugh.gif

I've told a yungin before either she change her profile picture or I'ma stop talking to her 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I've been down that road before as well. Not only those types of picture but any incriminating photos really. I try to look out for the well-being of my folks.

I've told a yungin before either she change her profile picture or I'ma stop talking to her 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I've been down that road before as well. Not only those types of picture but any incriminating photos really. I try to look out for the well-being of my folks.

What about the girls that are genuinely good girls but just have an ex that puts their pictures out that were soley intended to be seen by one person?

What about the girls that are genuinely good girls but just have an ex that puts their pictures out that were soley intended to be seen by one person?

Originally Posted by J23S

Guilty by association in my book. I wouldn't give a pass for that. SOunds harsh but I don't want your pics out there for the world to see and I look like a fool.

Guilty by association in my book. I wouldn't give a pass for that. SOunds harsh but I don't want your pics out there for the world to see and I look like a fool.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

? about this even if she did change the pic to plz you obviously she didn't thinkit was a problem to post half naked pics on FB in the first place so what's the difference  

And again at DCALLAMERICAN... so are you tellin me that if a girl unwillingly finds a half naked pic of herself online that she's unwifeable
laugh.gif
. Most girls by the age of 21-22 have been in what they thought was a serious relationship and have probably sent there man a pic or two. Now because the ex decided to post them somewhere the girl is no longer able to function in a relationship.

I have pics from my exes, some who are very good chicks that you can bring home to mom(just didnt work out for us). now are u tellin me if i decide to post her pic she goes from being educated, classy, and a overall good women to being a ho...... i'm not getting the logic

laugh.gif
roll.gif

? about this even if she did change the pic to plz you obviously she didn't thinkit was a problem to post half naked pics on FB in the first place so what's the difference  

And again at DCALLAMERICAN... so are you tellin me that if a girl unwillingly finds a half naked pic of herself online that she's unwifeable
laugh.gif
. Most girls by the age of 21-22 have been in what they thought was a serious relationship and have probably sent there man a pic or two. Now because the ex decided to post them somewhere the girl is no longer able to function in a relationship.

I have pics from my exes, some who are very good chicks that you can bring home to mom(just didnt work out for us). now are u tellin me if i decide to post her pic she goes from being educated, classy, and a overall good women to being a ho...... i'm not getting the logic

She might didn't think/understand it was an issue until someone explained it to them. Remember a lot of these girls have no form of guidance. Not saying that my explanation "Cures" them, but it can cure them.

She might didn't think/understand it was an issue until someone explained it to them. Remember a lot of these girls have no form of guidance. Not saying that my explanation "Cures" them, but it can cure them.

im pretty sure they wifey material cuz our minds dont go farther than the picture.... she either cute or she hurtin and thats it...... its not like Im ever gonna meet this broad on the streets..... BUT WHEN I DO..... then ill worry about credit score and other stuff..... at breakfast......

im pretty sure they wifey material cuz our minds dont go farther than the picture.... she either cute or she hurtin and thats it...... its not like Im ever gonna meet this broad on the streets..... BUT WHEN I DO..... then ill worry about credit score and other stuff..... at breakfast......

Sounds like you care way too much about what other people think. 

Sounds like you care way too much about what other people think. 

Back
Top Bottom