How can you get your eyeballs to be white again?!?

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Try some Sea Glow

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I eyes were yellow as a kid. I had something to do with my asthma. When i got into highschool i never had that problem again. Having yellow eyes was terrible,id get like 20 question a day like why are your eyes yellow. Haha

I'm more of a heavy drinker ...I stopped smoking ,2 months free now ,I stopped taking shots .. I mean I'll drink like 2 or 3 beers a month now....uhhhno I don't have sickel cell..and as far as taking a pic of my eyes PAUSE ..I'll try I don't think my cam has good zoom or micro but I'll try.Iran out of Sea Glow but my 5's are piss yellow right now.

Originally Posted by ClaSIK08

I've searched Google and I've tried many remedies but none seems to be working.Does anybody know how to get your eyeballs to be white again?!?!...Everytime I see a person with the cleanest,brightest,and such white eyeballs I get jealous haha...anybody got some sure fire ways?!?...I should have asked my doctor about this before NT I know I'm gonna get some jokes.Thanks in advance.
Out curiosity, are your eyes Jaundiced?
Jaundice_eye.jpg

If they are, there are a lot of factors that lead to Jaundice. Judging from what you've said in this thread, I'd get my liver checked if I was you.

A seaglow joke gets about 10
laugh.gif
replies....
and people in General front like they dont care about sneakers.

I have an odd case of allergic conjunctivitis. I have to apply 3 different sets of eye drops everyday and have been doing so for the past... year.

My eyes aren't entirely white. I'm sure there is another underlying problem.

Probably because I haven't found out exactly what I'm allergic to, and maybe that substance is still exposed.

you got liver damage. a component of bile is floating in your blood causing the discolaration. this same component is what makes urine yellow.

go see your doctor for treatment options

Noooooo not that yellow maybe my 5's but not my eyes.My eyes are more off white than yellow when I look close it don't look yellow but far away itseems like it.Is there any other solution besides those drops that feel like mints on your eyes and sea glow!?! lol

Back
Top Bottom