How can you show interest to a girl during class?

This college b ++$% is different now. Just go for it. You gon be mad sophomore yr if you didn't but found out she got ran through by everyone else while you had her on a pedestal without even knowing her.

This college b ++$% is different now. Just go for it. You gon be mad sophomore yr if you didn't but found out she got ran through by everyone else while you had her on a pedestal without even knowing her.

This college b %$@$ is different now. Just go for it. You gon be mad sophomore yr if you didn't but found out she got ran through by everyone else while you had her on a pedestal without even knowing her.

This college b %$@$ is different now. Just go for it. You gon be mad sophomore yr if you didn't but found out she got ran through by everyone else while you had her on a pedestal without even knowing her.

son...

28347_427611746010_678166010_5809035_330201_n.jpg

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ "SMACK" DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a funny *** thread until that pic just ended this thread 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ "SMACK" DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a funny *** thread until that pic just ended this thread 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ACBboyz84 wrote:
1. Just be like hey you want to go get something to eat after class ? Do you mind if i get your number so we can study together sometime or call you if i miss a lecture, etc.
glasses.gif

2. If she say yes , then be like wow cool you're really nice. Do you have a boyfriend ? If she say no she doesnt have one then you're already at 1st base because she's giving a hint that she want to be ask out.
smile.gif
Exchange number
devil.gif

3. After that , wait until the next evening. Text her with some corny greeting line and ask her if she want to hang out soon. Go in for the kill. Just say that you really like her and you want to take her on a date. The worst thing is she say no and it's via text messages anyway.
wink.gif

4. Show up with a small cute present. Girl like sensitive guy. Take her to a good date location. Talk about how you were nervous at first and now you're happy. She will giggle and maybe give you prop for trying. If everything go right on the date. Take her home and smash. Wala ! Home run
laugh.gif

no

ACBboyz84 wrote:
1. Just be like hey you want to go get something to eat after class ? Do you mind if i get your number so we can study together sometime or call you if i miss a lecture, etc.
glasses.gif

2. If she say yes , then be like wow cool you're really nice. Do you have a boyfriend ? If she say no she doesnt have one then you're already at 1st base because she's giving a hint that she want to be ask out.
smile.gif
Exchange number
devil.gif

3. After that , wait until the next evening. Text her with some corny greeting line and ask her if she want to hang out soon. Go in for the kill. Just say that you really like her and you want to take her on a date. The worst thing is she say no and it's via text messages anyway.
wink.gif

4. Show up with a small cute present. Girl like sensitive guy. Take her to a good date location. Talk about how you were nervous at first and now you're happy. She will giggle and maybe give you prop for trying. If everything go right on the date. Take her home and smash. Wala ! Home run
laugh.gif

no

Don't let yourself get trapped in the friendzone first off. You have to steer the conversation to something a little dirty (double entendres work great, catch her saying something that could be taken as dirty and call her out on it jokingly...but dont overdo/overuse it), you have to put your self on her sexual radar. From there just go with the standard "push/pull" method (assuming shes under 26 or so). Get her number for studying purposes or something and set plans (sometimes no-showing/canceling last minute can work wonders for gaining her interest even it is slightly annoying to them).

Make your interest extremely obvious/overt one class session (compliments/attention towards her/say you should hit a movie sometime) and then all but ignore her the next class session, talk to other girls in class while making it easily noticeable that you aren't even looking to talk to her. It may sound juvenile/immature but most younger girls are intrigued by this behavior, it makes you seem tough to "figure out" and that's what girls love. Play it like that for a little bit and be patient, if you force things you'll scare her away quick. If it goes well from there and you meet up in social setting/date make sure you don't show anger/jealousy around her about anything. Girls love to test guys early on in those scenarios and if you give the "idgaf, this is whatever for me" vibe it interests them that much more.

Lastly, don't be afraid to walk away and take the L if she just ain't interested, no shame in doing that. There is shame in chasing a chick that isn't interested; next thing you know you're simping all over the place and friendzoned and you become her shoulder to cry on at best...

Don't let yourself get trapped in the friendzone first off. You have to steer the conversation to something a little dirty (double entendres work great, catch her saying something that could be taken as dirty and call her out on it jokingly...but dont overdo/overuse it), you have to put your self on her sexual radar. From there just go with the standard "push/pull" method (assuming shes under 26 or so). Get her number for studying purposes or something and set plans (sometimes no-showing/canceling last minute can work wonders for gaining her interest even it is slightly annoying to them).

Make your interest extremely obvious/overt one class session (compliments/attention towards her/say you should hit a movie sometime) and then all but ignore her the next class session, talk to other girls in class while making it easily noticeable that you aren't even looking to talk to her. It may sound juvenile/immature but most younger girls are intrigued by this behavior, it makes you seem tough to "figure out" and that's what girls love. Play it like that for a little bit and be patient, if you force things you'll scare her away quick. If it goes well from there and you meet up in social setting/date make sure you don't show anger/jealousy around her about anything. Girls love to test guys early on in those scenarios and if you give the "idgaf, this is whatever for me" vibe it interests them that much more.

Lastly, don't be afraid to walk away and take the L if she just ain't interested, no shame in doing that. There is shame in chasing a chick that isn't interested; next thing you know you're simping all over the place and friendzoned and you become her shoulder to cry on at best...

That guy should definitely have the caption 'you mad' underneath him, aimed at the OP.
laugh.gif

And this smack talk is jokes
roll.gif

That guy should definitely have the caption 'you mad' underneath him, aimed at the OP.
laugh.gif

And this smack talk is jokes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bmore3800

Originally Posted by Ground King

She's probably nervous too dude. You can't be scared. If you show confidence she'll be more into you. Don't make the situation complicated. Be nice but not too nice. Funny but don't try to be a comedian.Talk about the teacher, a movie, majors, current events, something to get the convo flowing. Then when you walk with her or whatever yall do right after class, ask for the number. Don't ask like a sucker though. No please or thank-you.
great advice.... Im just hoping she's feeling me too.

what are signs to show that a girl be feeling you though? Im the worst at reading these signals

Dude you sounding scared. You'll know if she's interested if you get the number. I mean really think about it, she's one chick out of hundreds or thousands. The worse thing that she can tell you is no, and if she does try your luck with the other hundred or thousand. Don't trip over rejection or girls, its too many of em.
Best advice in here 
I learned this back in my sophomore year of high school 

Never had  as many problems  getting girls ever since  
smokin.gif

The problem is a lot of guys see one very good looking girl and they obsesses over her and get scared and intimidated its not that serious there are millions of other beautiful girls out there no need to stress over one if she says no then on to the next one 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

She's probably nervous too dude. You can't be scared. If you show confidence she'll be more into you. Don't make the situation complicated. Be nice but not too nice. Funny but don't try to be a comedian.Talk about the teacher, a movie, majors, current events, something to get the convo flowing. Then when you walk with her or whatever yall do right after class, ask for the number. Don't ask like a sucker though. No please or thank-you.
great advice.... Im just hoping she's feeling me too.

what are signs to show that a girl be feeling you though? Im the worst at reading these signals

Dude you sounding scared. You'll know if she's interested if you get the number. I mean really think about it, she's one chick out of hundreds or thousands. The worse thing that she can tell you is no, and if she does try your luck with the other hundred or thousand. Don't trip over rejection or girls, its too many of em.
Best advice in here 
I learned this back in my sophomore year of high school 

Never had  as many problems  getting girls ever since  
smokin.gif

The problem is a lot of guys see one very good looking girl and they obsesses over her and get scared and intimidated its not that serious there are millions of other beautiful girls out there no need to stress over one if she says no then on to the next one 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom