How can you show interest to a girl during class?

i always wait for after class to walk out near the same time and make small talk.....I never know what the hell imma say.

OP, where you at? 
nerd.gif

after class ends rush to the door really fast so your there first and as she comes out w/ her friends say "i know" in a soft voice but loud enough for her and her friends to hear, then when she says, what? say chicken butt, then say wanna know why? then say, b/c its dry, works for me everytime, also make sure b4 you smash, ask her if this is going to hurt and tell her your scared, chicks love that

after class ends rush to the door really fast so your there first and as she comes out w/ her friends say "i know" in a soft voice but loud enough for her and her friends to hear, then when she says, what? say chicken butt, then say wanna know why? then say, b/c its dry, works for me everytime, also make sure b4 you smash, ask her if this is going to hurt and tell her your scared, chicks love that

thats exactly why i don't post pics, damn they got him..

i remember when i posted some girl in the black/thick girl thread. some dude actually called her and told her that i posted a pic of her. she called me barking and ____

i was like damn, alot of Rats on NT

i remember when i posted some girl in the black/thick girl thread. some dude actually called her and told her that i posted a pic of her. she called me barking and ____

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Wow are you serious?

That's some real itch #+$%.

Wow are you serious?

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Wow are you serious?

Yeah, I remember after that happened fresh said he would not post pics anymore. Fresh you end up finding out who it was? That was straight grimy

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Wow are you serious?

Yeah, I remember after that happened fresh said he would not post pics anymore. Fresh you end up finding out who it was? That was straight grimy

Back
Top Bottom