HOW COME EVERY LADY GAGA SONG IS A TOP 10 RECORD???????????????????????????????????

oh wait
grin.gif

DAMN

Look at what I'm up against, scrutiny, criticism, everybody judgin off a single I ain't even pick.
Ice and Rain, Letter, Center of Attention, I wanted them on my debut, but they aint wanna listen
You know I love my team, but they couldn't see my vision,
Interscope is my fam, so I ain't tryn make no issue
I'm just tryin to paint that picture, When I'm rhyming up in this booth
Imma try to rhyme and get through, but I'm documentin the truth
Men lie. Women lie. Numbers won't forsaken, the only album flop is the album @$%*+% hate so

Look at what I'm up against, scrutiny, criticism, everybody judgin off a single I ain't even pick.
Ice and Rain, Letter, Center of Attention, I wanted them on my debut, but they aint wanna listen
You know I love my team, but they couldn't see my vision,
Interscope is my fam, so I ain't tryn make no issue
I'm just tryin to paint that picture, When I'm rhyming up in this booth
Imma try to rhyme and get through, but I'm documentin the truth
Men lie. Women lie. Numbers won't forsaken, the only album flop is the album @$%*+% hate so

she has a voice and what she says makes people want to dance. it definetely isn't her style because nobody besides her would be caught dead walking around in what she wears. really not even her i saw a couple pics of her on tmz going bowling dressed normally

she has a voice and what she says makes people want to dance. it definetely isn't her style because nobody besides her would be caught dead walking around in what she wears. really not even her i saw a couple pics of her on tmz going bowling dressed normally

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Maybe because she is the biggest artist in the world today.

wale gotta get jay-z,paul mccartney reincarnate marvin gaye and throw madonna on the remix to do 100k on his next album

Back
Top Bottom