How Come Girls Can Get Away With Not Wearing Socks?

Originally Posted by you go boy

saw some girl with flip flops on the train and the bottom of her foot was straight black lookin like she came from 9/11
sick.gif

This had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Socks with SHOES are a must for any gender. Females shouldn't wear socks with flats or heels because that joint just looks tacky.

Socks and flip flops are really comfortable but I don't believe it should be worn out of the house cause that just looks tacky as hell.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

As long as a chick's feet ain't jacked up and don't stink.....I'm all good with her wearing no socks.....

QFT .. You can tell how good a girl takes care of themselves by looking at their feet .. Thats just IMO

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sandals are only FTL is your feet look all jacked up...if you're clean and have normal looking feet, sandals are fine...
I ball a lot so I feel sandals are a MUST. Gotta let your feet breathe.....they weren't appreciated until college though but after that
pimp.gif
haha foreals though. sandals ftw! i wear sandals and flip flops more than i wear my shoes now. but when i bball and stuff, i definitely need comfysocks to wear. anyways my toes arent crusty n ugly so im eligible for sandals and flip flops.
pimp.gif

I think sandals on dudes is icky and it's not very manly. Only, and I mean only, they can be worn on the beach. If you're wearin' shorts, be itcargo shorts or whatever, you can't be a fresh looking pair of low top white nikes. That's just what I think, but everyone has their opinions.

saw some girl with flip flops on the train and the bottom of her foot was straight black lookin like she came from 9/11
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I literally spit some of my frosted mini wheats on the keyboard (no milk though).

sick.gif
Wow
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dudes can, too; step your hygiene game up and purchase a pair of sandals. Simple.
no male should ever wear sandals
smh.gif
You're probably that guy who wears jeans and sneakers to the beach huh?

honestly, my feet don't stink. i ran track and cross country for 6 years and even my dirtiest running shoes never smelled.
and i have people that actually smelled my shoes and told me this, although i thought it was gross that they sniffed my shoes.
but i don't really like going around with no socks on if i have on sneakers, just cause it's uncomfortable
but as for heels and flip flops or sandals, i never wear socks or stockings.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
dudes that got toes exposed all crusty and +*%*
laugh.gif
I dont care thats them. I personally am a socks and sandals dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word to byron long PAUSE
You are stupid.
laugh.gif
Did anyone catch that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Flip flops yes. Sandals no. socks are a must unless I'm in my own crib. For the record I got track runner/athlete feet. I take my socks off and $@%@ isgonna get ugly.

"... And I open the Daily News how is the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans? Open toe sandals with chancletas with jeans on...
How is the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans..."

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

I have to wear steel toe shoes to work, so when I get home I wear sandals with no socks all day. When I'm not working I wear sandals and flip flops withoutsocks. I can care less what the next man or woman thinks about my feet.

Personally I might have a minor foot fettish in regards to females. When it's spring/summer time and a girl has pretty toes/feet meaning they have theirtoes done well and a good arch it's
pimp.gif

I agree to the fullest that if it's not the beach males should not be exposing anything under their ankle.

But I think hygiene is key, especially for the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom