HOW DID I MISS THIS??? Big Baby, you just won the chip...What are you gonna do now?

I heard this for the first time on Jim Rome the other day. Duke was drunk as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow he's wasted, dude can't handle his booze. Btw it's nice to see another jayhawk fan on here. Rock Chalk!

Oh Lord...

Originally Posted by DrDealgood

Wow he's wasted, dude can't handle his booze. Btw it's nice to see another jayhawk fan on here. Rock Chalk!
Clutchshooter too I think.

son had too many appletinis and mojitos

sounds like hes imitating a retarted person, you'd think a gay dude would show more tolerance than that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

sounds like hes imitating a retarted person, you'd think a gay dude would show more tolerance than that
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
someone get out the pics
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Am I the only one who thinks he isnt drunk but just screwing around?

At first I thought he was drunk but then I watched it again and I think he is faking it too. It was
laugh.gif
at first, now I'm like
indifferent.gif

Unless he was drinking hard for an hour straight beforehand, he's not drunk. Just goofing around.

A. I don't think he was really drunk in that video...

B. From my interaction with him (not many, but a bunch in festive situations) he doesn't really drink often. rarely if ever, and seemingly never during theseason.

I don't think he was drunk either...way too over the top unless he was going hard at it for an hour or two

Back
Top Bottom