How did Tupac get away with a nose ring?

Just wondering...

He got a pass why can't you
laugh.gif
?

ROFL, i remember telling people in middle school that I was gonna get a nose ring and they looked at me mad suspect. I was like damn tupac got one whycan't I pull it off. Needless to say i never got one.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

nose rings were cool back then

And back then, the whole homosexual movement wasnt as popping as it is today. well atleast to my knowledge

I've always wondered the same thing.

Any of you ever heard of these "Hardcore Thugs/Gangsters" that were homosexuals?
-Supposedly they were really piping eachother, and they were some real dangerous dudes.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I've always wondered the same thing.

Any of you ever heard of these "Hardcore Thugs/Gangsters" that were homosexuals?
-Supposedly they were really piping eachother, and they were some real dangerous dudes.

kk

Pac wasn't a thug. Marketing goes a LONG way in the industry. Duke went to a performing arts school. There's a difference between being from the hoodand being hood. Some of ya'll seen the vid where he was talking about how girls don't like nice dudes and how he looked and sounded.

As for the nose ring, people bought into that gimmick and gave him a pass. Esp when he went through that All Eyez on Me phase.

Dude was the ultimate studio gangster. He just showed us how passion can serve as a buffer for criticism. I wouldn't be surprised or offended if Pac wassweet. He was the ultimate artist, point blank.

I never understood this. How you one of the best selling rappers of all time one of the G.O.A.T.S and you got a ring nose, AND no one ever brought it up.

i think Pac was thug in a sense.. he did shoot 2 cops, and even got away with it... you don't see these "thug" rappers today who are "fromthe hood" actually being "gangsta" like that

Possible he could of been in the closet, who knows?
They were trying to find out if Abraham Lincoln was gay, who knows?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom