How did Tupac get away with a nose ring?

comeback legend.2Pac didn't become a thug until after he joined death row.Every one knows that.He wasn't even really a thug at that point.Just a wild@@% dude.

^ every rapper is just a studio gangster therer all fake

yes even lil wayne

of course pac was gay!....and jigga is gay too...his fake marriage to beyonce is all a cover up...he payin her.........I JUST KNOW IT MAN!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

pac was a studio gangster.....

You is a real gangster rapper
laugh.gif
me rapping? nahhhh

i aint hating on the dude though.....i like the introspective Pac....

Originally Posted by CtotheJ78

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

nose rings were cool back then

And back then, the whole homosexual movement wasnt as popping as it is today. well atleast to my knowledge
you aint lien kid i remember when i was a jit my uncle took me to McDonald and whooped some !#%!'s a $ $ cuz he came out the closet in skool....
(mind you mt uncle was in highschool at the time)
now theres about 1 gay dude for every 20 str8 dudes at my school (which has a population of about 1700 dudes)
i think we need to practice these old traditions
devil.gif
I think you and your uncle are horrible people...

Y'all assaulted someone because of their preference...and you think that was so great that there should be a reversion to those "oldtraditions"...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How about we revert back to segregation, and lynching, and the overall marginalization of certain populations because "they aredifferent"...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Your uncle did you a disservice--instead of teaching you to be hateful, he should have helped you with your grammar/spelling...

**Disclaimer: I am black. I am not GLBT.** I just think people who have CtotheJ78's mentality are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

that aint the worst thing ive seen pac rockin. i remember flipping through a magazine and this dude was performing with nothing but a leopard skin thong onback in his digital underground days.

Tupack was the greatest thug of them all. Y'all are either really young or really ignorant to think Mr. Shaker wore a nose ring as afashion accessory. Go learn your African history. His mama had one, too. She was a Panther. Tupack was raised by Panthers. The greatest of allthugs.
Tupack is the only rapper to talk about shooting a cop in a song and then actually doing it in real life.
Tupack was the only rapper who could get a pass in any ghetto in America. He was welcomed from east to west and down south. All of you would bebetter off just listening to 2pac instead of the crap that passes for Rap these days. Just look at the Music forum on this site, it's almost laughable. I haven't listened to a 2pac album in 10 years but that forum makes me wanna get on top of my roof and yell, "UH.... UH.... AWYEA..... UH......... HOLLA IF YA HEAR MEH!!!!!"

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Comeback legend you stay calling out NY rappers, Where you think Pac is from. Pac didn't move out to cali until 16 and he went to mostly affluent public schools.

And all Cali rappers stay lying. Dre' %$##%% with disco and world class wreckin cru, far from a thug, same with ice cube who went to college. Eazy wasn't a real thug just a businessman. And while they NY rappers lie, their are more rappers with actual thug credentials in ny then in cali.

DMX's cred>Any cali's rapper.
see x-raided.

males in these day and times are so worried about being called gay they fall into ignorance of "gay acts" please someone help me understand howhaving a nose ring is gay? Before you get a nose ring do you have to follow sexual acts with a male or some sort?

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

males in these day and times are so worried about being called gay they fall into ignorance of "gay acts" please someone help me understand how having a nose ring is gay? Before you get a nose ring do you have to follow sexual acts with a male or some sort?

I'm sayin'... what does having a nose ring have to do with you enjoyin getting your butt stuffed

Isiah Heaven wrote:
males in these day and times are so worried about being called gay they fall into ignorance of "gay acts" please someone help me understand how having a nose ring is gay? Before you get a nose ring do you have to follow sexual acts with a male or some sort?

I'm sayin'... what does having a nose ring have to do with you enjoyin getting your butt stuffed

QFT!

I though everyone knew nose rings were in back then. I hate when women get them cause it's a turn off IMO, word toMya
smh.gif

Pac is my boy and all but the only Aiyyooo thing I've seen from him is this pic....

58.jpg

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Hartridge

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

So true. So many insecure, intolerant dudes in here...

About Pac though, I don't understand this discussion about him not being a thug and this and that. I always thought his music was about him, as a poor,young Black male, coming up in White America and how he was perceived and treated by that Establishment. I never really though of his music as him saying, likemost rappers do now, that he was the drug-kingpin, or that he was the man-in-charge of the block, etc. To me, it was him giving voice to all the people he hadgrown up around that he interacted with on a daily basis that didn't have the ability to speak for themselves. I just don't understand why some in hereseem to be going out there way to disrespect the man...

Back
Top Bottom