How did Tupac get away with a nose ring?

ib9hjb.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Steve Hartridge

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

males in these day and times are so worried about being called gay they fall into ignorance of "gay acts" please someone help me understand how having a nose ring is gay? Before you get a nose ring do you have to follow sexual acts with a male or some sort?

I'm sayin'... what does having a nose ring have to do with you enjoyin getting your butt stuffed
So true. So many insecure, intolerant dudes in here...

About Pac though, I don't understand this discussion about him not being a thug and this and that. I always thought his music was about him, as a poor, young Black male, coming up in White America and how he was perceived and treated by that Establishment. I never really though of his music as him saying, like most rappers do now, that he was the drug-kingpin, or that he was the man-in-charge of the block, etc. To me, it was him giving voice to all the people he had grown up around that he interacted with on a daily basis that didn't have the ability to speak for themselves. I just don't understand why some in here seem to be going out there way to disrespect the man...

Word.

They were in back then. Its a lot of things like that that seem lame now I.E. Eazy E and the Jerry Curl, and Jordan with the hoop earrings.

Back
Top Bottom