How Did you Decide Your Team "Loyalty"?

Nothing rustles my jimmies like fans of LA in the Bay Area :lol:

This. Unless they have a legit reason like school affiliation or lived some of their lives in LA or something.

Hell, I would let them pass if they at least watched one game at Staples arena. I bet a lot of them can not say that. :smh:

Feel you.

Hella Lakers fans around my way that have zero connections to the L.A. area at all.

Then they clown me when I'm a W's/ A's/ Raiders fan :rolleyes

Like, OK.

At least you're an East Bay fan.

Nothing rustles my jimmies like fans of LA in the Bay Area
laugh.gif

This. Unless they have a legit reason like school affiliation or lived some of their lives in LA or something.
Hell, I would let them pass if they at least watched one game at Staples arena. I bet a lot of them can not say that.
mean.gif
Feel you.

Hella Lakers fans around my way that have zero connections to the L.A. area at all.

Then they clown me when I'm a W's/ A's/ Raiders fan
eyes.gif

Like, OK.
I brought this up in the Lakers thread. They did not appreciate what I was insinuating. 

Hell, I would let them pass if they at least watched one game at Staples arena. I bet a lot of them can not say that. :smh:

Feel you.

Like, OK.
I brought this up in the Lakers thread. They did not appreciate what I was insinuating. 

:lol: :lol:

Been a lakers fan since forever. My older cousin was a laker fan back in the day and was a huge eddie jones/nve fan. I basically was born into it since he lived with me til about 11. When I was old enough to know what was goin on it was kobe/shaq era (99). Born n raised in detroit, mi cant stans the pistons only person mad when they won. Went to la in 05 as a b day gift, I had to see staples in person

According to NT. wherever you are born is who you must rep until you die.

(Yes stupid I know)

Hell, I would let them pass if they at least watched one game at Staples arena. I bet a lot of them can not say that.
mean.gif
It's Staples Center.
laugh.gif
I'm one of the few and fortunate who can say I've watched the Lakers at both the Forum and Staples.
I've had more visits to the Staples Center for Lakers games (only 4 games, 10+ for Clippers) than any of the Lakers fans I know personally 
laugh.gif

Nothing more annoying than Bay Area fans. Repping hard about Niners and talking mess about Oakland. Yet, when Warriors are winning want to be "All about them Oakland Warriors....":x

Feel you.

Like, OK.

:lol: :rofl:

Feel you.

Like, OK.

:lol: :rofl:

RCK- "Listen to the voice of Reason, Give the People What they Want"

View media item 331261

I've had more visits to the Staples Center for Lakers games (only 4 games, 10+ for Clippers) than any of the Lakers fans I know personally 
laugh.gif

Granted it's very expensive to go to a Laker game but due to our success and our popular players like Kobe and Magic, we're bound to have a strong following ala Yankees and the Steelers.

Hometown teams:
-Toronto Raptors
-Toronto Blue Jays
-Toronto Maple Leafs
-Toronto FC

Dad's influence, went to Texas for school:
-Longhorns football
-Longhorns basketball (I waste a bracket on them every year they're in the tourney)
-Dallas Cowboys

Tottenham Hotspur- my mom and dad lived there for 6 years and was married there, so I kinda got attached with the club cuz of that. I'll finally be able to see them in May.

My brother follows EPL but jumped ship from Man U to Tottenham during the Beckham days, got tired of way too many "new fans" on a weekly basis. So by association, I'll passively root for them too.
You're probably the first person (this side of the pond anyways) I encountered to say they're a Hotspur fan.

Quote:
Tottenham Hotspur- my mom and dad lived there for 6 years and was married there, so I kinda got attached with the club cuz of that. I'll finally be able to see them in May.
My brother follows EPL but jumped ship from Man U to Tottenham during the Beckham days, got tired of way too many "new fans" on a weekly basis. So by association, I'll passively root for them too.
You're probably the first person (this side of the pond anyways) I encountered to say they're a Hotspur fan.
It's kinda funny cuz I actually really started following soccer in 2007 from playing FIFA 
laugh.gif
 and I just loved playing with Keane (he's my favorite player) and Berbatov up top. So from there it kinda manifested itself into me actually really becoming a fan of them. Then throw in the fact that my parent's were from there before moving to North America, I was hooked!

You can only imagine how excited I was when Robbie Keane came to the LA Galaxy 
laugh.gif
 he's easily my favorite player, and luckily I attend about 25% of the Galaxy home games 

I actually had Hotspur in my sig when we used to be on Yuku/ezboard 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom