How Did You Meet Your BF Vol. Girls Point Of View.

we were complete strangers that met at my first anime convention

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The teachers called us Romeo and Juliet (they called him Romeo because of the movie Romeo Must Die with Jet Li, he's Asian and we went to school in the ghetto.)

*DEAD*

The teachers called us Romeo and Juliet (they called him Romeo because of the movie Romeo Must Die with Jet Li, he's Asian and we went to school in the ghetto.)

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
@ this isn't an Asian forum.

Asian #%%!*% run NT #%%!*%, ask Russell Simmons.
We ruun this ishhh
pimp.gif

Nah on the real though...theres not that many that post on the regular unless shots are fired.
But honestly...you cannot really tell what race the person above or below you is.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
@ this isn't an Asian forum.

Asian #%%!*% run NT #%%!*%, ask Russell Simmons.
We ruun this ishhh
pimp.gif

Nah on the real though...theres not that many that post on the regular unless shots are fired.
But honestly...you cannot really tell what race the person above or below you is.

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

I know there are barely any girls here.
I just posted these because i thought they were interesting to read since its from the opposite sex :/
But one thing about the hole NT fam is that we don't like to read really long stories. so thats why you add cliff notes so instead of reading all of that people can get right to the point.
Translation, we have a lot of mental midgets on NT who can't read nor write past a sixth grade level. Cliff notes are vital for these simpletons, also always remember to post pictures.

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

I know there are barely any girls here.
I just posted these because i thought they were interesting to read since its from the opposite sex :/
But one thing about the hole NT fam is that we don't like to read really long stories. so thats why you add cliff notes so instead of reading all of that people can get right to the point.
Translation, we have a lot of mental midgets on NT who can't read nor write past a sixth grade level. Cliff notes are vital for these simpletons, also always remember to post pictures.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

My future ex-girl friend hasn't had the balls to approach me yet.

That's what I tell me self when I know I don't approach females.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

My future ex-girl friend hasn't had the balls to approach me yet.

That's what I tell me self when I know I don't approach females.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom