How difficult would it be to tame a squirrel?

Squirrels are easy to tame.

I have 2 squirrels that come to my house everyday. They come right up to me and arent scared at all.

The secret is ... PEANUTS. They love them.

One actually climbs up my leg and everything.
roll.gif
. It even walked in my house looking for the peanuts.

BUT. as far as making them a pet.. that would be stupid, and probably impossible unless you got it when it was a baby.

I've heard that noise Lurkin is tombout...
eek.gif
It's not funny... Itslike a throaty growl x bark or something... But they get this look in thier eyes...
Like, they get vicious quick
laugh.gif

& Son you shouldn't be feedin them joints when they are wild like that... They gonna get lazy & depend on you for food.. My GF's neighbor feedsthem bammas french baguettes & what not...
laugh.gif
Their whole ecosystemis jacked up

That video got some wierd @%% music too..
laugh.gif
I died when the fresh princetheme came on for no reason.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

eek.gif
It's not funny... Its like a throaty growl x bark or something... But they get this look in thier eyes...
laugh.gif
yes

for real

theres so many of those little critters around campus

one of them was throwing wood chips at me when i was trying to read on a bench outside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

eek.gif
It's not funny... Its like a throaty growl x bark or something... But they get this look in thier eyes...
laugh.gif

& Son you shouldn't be feedin them joints when they are wild like that... They gonna get lazy & depend on you for food.. My GF's neighbor feeds them bammas french baguettes & what not...
laugh.gif
Their whole ecosystem is jacked up

That video got some wierd @%% music too..
laugh.gif
I died when the fresh prince theme came on for no reason.
roll.gif

No Lie... One chased me down the street when I was 14. To this day I swear it had rabies.
smh.gif

I hate squirrels. They are ridiculous on my college campus, and they love $$#@@$# with me. I was eating some lunch outside on the bench, and this littlebastard hops out of the garbage can, and started staring at me like he was going to make me give him some of my lunch. So we start mugging each other, I swearto God it must have lasted 45 seconds. Then I jumped at him to try to make him flinch, the homie didn't budge. Next thing you know I heard negro please insquirrel language and the lil dude left away like forget you then.

I got hit in the head with an acorn by one too. Like I said, I hate them.

There's a bunch of albino squirrels running around acting like they are better than the colored squirrels too.

They would make lame pets. From that video, all it did was look for food like a nut (pun intended).

I once saw a squirell climb up to my terrace. I live on the 31st floor.

One of my classmates had a pet squirrel, but I don't think it was very tame because they always had scratches on their arms.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I'd try to capture and tame 10 squirrels so I can walk down Park Ave. with my little rodent army on their little leashes.

If I were to get mugged I can just reach into my pocket and throw peanuts at my attacker, and then flog him like a cat o' nine tails but with squirrels attached.
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is a homeless guy in Boston who has a pet squirrel. He hangs around downtown in the warmer months. The squirrel is always with him.

They are as tamable as any animal if you have one as a baby.

Back
Top Bottom