How do I go about getting avy un-disabled??

My avatar has been disabled for whatever reason... help would be much appreciated..
nerd.gif

i got a small pic so it cant be the size...and i clicked on the pic i want....( it shows up when i do a preview)... does that help you help me?? l0l.. again..'preciate the help..

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

i got a small pic so it cant be the size...and i clicked on the pic i want....( it shows up when i do a preview)... does that help you help me?? l0l.. again.. 'preciate the help..
I'm trying to help but when I clicked on your profile it said, "Error User Not Found"....not sure why.

But what I do know is avys will load right away in your profile but not on NT. Wait a little bit...it may take a couple hours to show up when you post.

I may need to make a new SN then huh.... and dang wussup with the gay references?? you good?? l0l...

does it not say "niketalk.yuku.com" ?.... cause i only been on NT... i love how dudes be tryna play ppl when you just need help...thanks to the oneswho really took the time to help instead of chop jokes....

Yuku somehow doesn't recognize you as a member any longer. These kind of things have been going on a lot recently. A mod should have it straightened outsoon.

Here's what I get when I click on your sn:

2b6166176e76696bafb90c04ecfe0ae0b8aad7c7.bmp

Oh, and to get an avy un-disabled, you have to PM an admin asking for it back... but in your case, I think you just don't have an avy uploaded at all.Upload one and then you should be able to see it. Just make sure it's 150kb or under or the admins will really disable your avy privileges.

Back
Top Bottom