How do I workout the area between my chest and abs? (PICS)

I workout pretty frequently (around 3-4 times a week), and I'm having trouble working out a specific area of my body. I workout my chest all the time (inclines, flat, and especially declines) and I also workout my abs from time to time. Is it because I'm doing the wrong exercises?

2ql64iu.jpg

As you can see from the picture, my abs are circled in the green area and the part I want to workout is pointed by the arrow. It seems like I'm just missing a muscle there or something. It's definitely not part of my chest because I do decline bench presses all the time. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

btw, i didn't know where else to put this topic.

I workout pretty frequently (around 3-4 times a week), and I'm having trouble working out a specific area of my body. I workout my chest all the time (inclines, flat, and especially declines) and I also workout my abs from time to time. Is it because I'm doing the wrong exercises?

2ql64iu.jpg

As you can see from the picture, my abs are circled in the green area and the part I want to workout is pointed by the arrow. It seems like I'm just missing a muscle there or something. It's definitely not part of my chest because I do decline bench presses all the time. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

btw, i didn't know where else to put this topic.

You are very skinny so you dont have enough muscle mass in your body for your abs to pop out and show. Gain some lean muscle and those bad boys will be popping in no time.

You are very skinny so you dont have enough muscle mass in your body for your abs to pop out and show. Gain some lean muscle and those bad boys will be popping in no time.

I told OP in the other thread he made that he has concave chest. (Pectus Excavatum)

You can't work that out. There's a surgery you can have done that will eliminate that dent you have.

I told OP in the other thread he made that he has concave chest. (Pectus Excavatum)

You can't work that out. There's a surgery you can have done that will eliminate that dent you have.

Back
Top Bottom