How do JB hoop shorts fit?

Ive read that JB apparel has some sizing discrepancies. So I was wondering what size I should get for some Melo shorts. I'm 5'9", waist 32".

Thank you.

they fit great for big guys like myself 6' 4" 200+.
happy.gif
might bebig for the featherweights though
tongue.gif

Terribly huge. I'm 6'8 and the latest pair Ipurchased (which was a 3xl) came 2-3 inches past my knees. I had to return them. The Classic Shimmer Shorts (which you can find at the outlets) fit greatthough.

Absolutely huge. I'm 6'2" and 190 and dont like to wear my shorts like people on the And 1 mixtape tour. Mediums are on the verge of being toobig. I dont even buy JB shorts anymore. If I were buying NBA authentics, I would wear a size 38 (which doesnt necessarily translate to a 38 waist in pantsbecause I try and wear a size 34 in dress pants).

yeah, they fit kind of big..i would get a size smaller from what you normally wear in basketball shorts

Are outlets and eBay the only place to find the Classic Shimmer shorts? I love the two pairs that I have and I'm looking for more. Any known websites stillcarry them? Preferably in white/navy or navy/white?

they fit huge

and quality is suspect. JB clothing is WAY worse quality than JB shoes, and that's saying something...

I am 5'10" and have to go medium. They're way too big in my opinion. Even some mediums are like high water pants.

Back
Top Bottom