How do NY hip-hop heads feel about 'Kiss and Fab?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

jada is one of the most overhyped rappers in the history of hip hop...

he never had potential to be great... he writes nice lil slick one liners but at the end of the day dude hasnt really said %%%% in his entire career... he made why but anybody with a brain can ask questions...

I have a friend who's about as big of a HATER as you...

He always HATED on "Why" he's like ANYone can ask questions...

It takes a REAL MC to answer them...

he never had potential to be great... 
Maybe not great, but he had potential to be A (hell of a) LOT better than what he ended up bein...

When you listen to him on "All For The Love", that was from 97...

He had A LOT of promise soley based on the DOPEness of that record...

I just think he just wasn't personable, and that ended up hurting him...

But TALENTwise, I don't know if there 5 cats that could outshine him if it just came to spittin a verse...

But ALL his verses sound the SAME... He just talks about a bunch of $$$% NY !@%@!! know and understand, then he uses a line about how "I'm In the hood like..."

they both
pimp.gif

but jadas mixtapes back in the days
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

he never had potential to be great... he writes nice lil slick one liners but at the end of the day dude hasnt really said %%%% in his entire career... he made why but anybody with a brain can ask questions...

Maybe not great, but he had potential to be A (hell of a) LOT better than what he ended up bein...

But TALENTwise, I don't know if there 5 cats that could outshine him if it just came to spittin a verse...

But ALL his verses sound the SAME... He just talks about a bunch of $$$% NY !@%@!! know and understand, then he uses a line about how "I'm In the hood like..."

he can rap but he NEVER EVER changes his flow and that +%!@ is VERY limiting...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

he can rap but he NEVER EVER changes his flow and that +%!@ is VERY limiting...

why change your flow when its not broken? its literally SUPER all purpose...cuz if he changed it and its wack ya would've buried him like Lloyd banks.

and im glad he talks about %@$* only NY cats know wassup....hell he's a NY dude.

why change your flow when its not broken? its literally SUPER all purpose...cuz if he changed it and its wack ya would've buried him like Lloyd banks.

and im glad he talks about %@$* only NY cats know wassup....hell he's a NY dude.

why change your flow when its not broken? see people like u are why most rappers never evolve... that is stupid...

u cant be good with one flow...

why change your flow when its not broken? see people like u are why most rappers never evolve... that is stupid...

u cant be good with one flow...

Im from LA, but ill tell u this much about both their Mixtapes >>>>>>>>>>> Albums by far.

Im from LA, but ill tell u this much about both their Mixtapes >>>>>>>>>>> Albums by far.

Fab got the complete package. That's why he's BEEN good with his sales. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon, he got the formula down packed. and those mix tapes are crack...He had joints off there playing on the radio.

Jada is top 5 D.O.A when it comes to RAPPING. Pretty much flawless. Yeah his songs are hit or miss now but you're gonna act like he didn't drop Kiss Tha Game Goodbye.

and how yo gonna say someone been spittin the same flow when you listen to a handful of songs by them (not even all the way through) and then give your opinion like your some pro. This fool TIME has NEVER listened to a Jada or Fab song in FULL. He hasn't listened to rap in like 5 years...why do you care what he thinks? That's like asking Barkley how does it feel to win a championship.

Fab got the complete package. That's why he's BEEN good with his sales. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon, he got the formula down packed. and those mix tapes are crack...He had joints off there playing on the radio.

Jada is top 5 D.O.A when it comes to RAPPING. Pretty much flawless. Yeah his songs are hit or miss now but you're gonna act like he didn't drop Kiss Tha Game Goodbye.

and how yo gonna say someone been spittin the same flow when you listen to a handful of songs by them (not even all the way through) and then give your opinion like your some pro. This fool TIME has NEVER listened to a Jada or Fab song in FULL. He hasn't listened to rap in like 5 years...why do you care what he thinks? That's like asking Barkley how does it feel to win a championship.

Fab- Consistant.....his singles are 
pimp.gif
 his albums
eyes.gif

Jada- One dimensional rapper....spits the same.....sells enough to live comfortably
pimp.gif

Fab- Consistant.....his singles are 
pimp.gif
 his albums
eyes.gif

Jada- One dimensional rapper....spits the same.....sells enough to live comfortably
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom