How do y’all feel about all these devices listening to your convos

I welcome the day some hacker takes down all cellular devices and the internet. Would save the modern world

Nah man :lol:

Tbh if you have a cell phone/been using the net it's already too late. Personality profiles scary as hell.

We need to be worrying about advancement of AI more than anything though.

wish they would talk back sometime :ohwell:

download.png

I don’t appreciate it at all.

Will be talking about something with my girl, or a homie, and then all of a sudden I get an ad for it.

Or letting my daughter watch her favorite movies on my phone or Tv, and then all of a sudden ALL the movies are on my Facebook under my favorites. Privacy needs to be private.

Them using Alexa to bust someone for murder is entrapment of some sort. A man should be able to discuss whatever he likes behind a close door that he pays for, without an electronic that he paid for turning him in for murder.

Word to Camron when he said he wouldn’t turn his neighbor in even if he knew he was a killer. Everybody needs to mind their business. Including electronics.

So if he was plotting to kill someone that you're closer to, you still want to defend his privacy?

I get the gist of this stuff and I'm not crazy about it but i just hope they're using this stuff for good... Which I'm sure is not the entire case.

This is just an example of the man trying to play God.

Also these devices can hear every word clearly. I speak fast as hell to it and it’ll pick up everything.

——

There are cameras in your Smart TV as well.

These cell phones are just the starter kits for RFID Chips. Apple Watch too.

They control us already with cell phones.

RFID they’ll be able to actually control us. Like literally, move by move. Like puppets. MK Ultra ****. Everyone will be under it.

Keep your soul. Your soul is what’s gets you through dimensions and that is your immortal self. Earth is just a bus stop. You never die, only the body does.

Back
Top Bottom