How do you all cut folks off vol. screening calls

iblink

Banned
Do you all send messages letting em know you two aren't in a good place anymore? Do you just ignore their calls/texts? Or do you see em in person and break it off?

I'm not speaking exclusively about females, friends are included as well.

Do you all send messages letting em know you two aren't in a good place anymore? Do you just ignore their calls/texts? Or do you see em in person and break it off?

I'm not speaking exclusively about females, friends are included as well.

If its a text I pretend I never got it. I've only had to cut one friend off, did it by not hitting him up and he got the picture. It seemms harder to cut exes off tho.

If its a text I pretend I never got it. I've only had to cut one friend off, did it by not hitting him up and he got the picture. It seemms harder to cut exes off tho.

Depends how well i know the person. If I know them very well I tell them straight up. If its an acquaintance I just stop hitting them up.

Depends how well i know the person. If I know them very well I tell them straight up. If its an acquaintance I just stop hitting them up.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I just ignore them, they'll eventually get the point.
this.

or  just answer the call and tell them that theyre cut off so there isnt a miscommunication about the situation.

this.

or  just answer the call and tell them that theyre cut off so there isnt a miscommunication about the situation.

Just be a man, tell them you're cutting them off. Will be a lot easier for you to walk away...

Just be a man, tell them you're cutting them off. Will be a lot easier for you to walk away...

Originally Posted by JZero23

Easier said than done. I have that "I don't want anyone to hate me" mentality.

^
laugh.gif
I have two people in my phone with the ID: Do not answer

Originally Posted by iBlink

Well, if a "friend" kept calling you and trying to track you down, and you kept ignoring, wouldn't the end up hating you anyway? At least if you're up front about it, they won't be let down from constantly calling you and trying to contact you. Either way, they're going to hate you...

Originally Posted by iBlink

Well, if a "friend" kept calling you and trying to track you down, and you kept ignoring, wouldn't the end up hating you anyway? At least if you're up front about it, they won't be let down from constantly calling you and trying to contact you. Either way, they're going to hate you...

Originally Posted by webnerd06

this.

That's why you've been ducking my calls
smh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

this.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

this.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom