How do you deal with one of your good homies coming out of the closet

so one of my close homey just came out of the closet yesterday... he said hes bi-sexual but he feels more attraction to guys and he said he could actuallly fall in love with them.... we hang out alot nowadays, and after he told me i was SHOCKED... i didnt know what to think... im not homophobia or anything like that but im kinda mad. I feel like he shouldve told me sooner... he saids he only sees me as friends and he values our friendship alot. Im still in shock.... and cannot believe that hes gay..... everytime i talk to him or see him i keep thinking oh-my-god hes gay... this is some frank ocean ****z..

experienced NTers how do yall deal with this? cut him out of my life? or just let it go and hopefully this awkward feeling will go away? :x

Lmao long as he ain't try anything funny in the pass then don't think much of it he's still ya boy just like the D

I wouldn't cut him off..it would be awkward though..I'm used to gay people now...working all over DC and doing jobs in Dupont Circle....enough said lol

if you made a life decision, or your lifestyle is different than his and you just told im after years of friendship, would you want him to just turn his back on you?

its not that big of a deal... if he's a close homie as you say, nothing should change.

Let him live his life and love who HE choses to love. It should not have ANY effect on your friendship.

Did you ever suspect him of being gay?

for real OP do what you feel is right.

I wouldn't dead him though, Just be there to support him if you his boy like you said.

Happened to me in high school. One of my boys told us flat out what the deal was and we respected him (one of my boys is homophobic, but he got over it).

Its a shame though, because we grew apart, and not because he was homosexual. He was one of the closest friends I had and after he left for college it really wasn't the same anymore.

so one of my close homey just came out of the closet yesterday... he said hes bi-sexual but he feels more attraction to guys and he said he could actuallly fall in love with them.... we hang out alot nowadays, and after he told me i was SHOCKED... i didnt know what to think... im not homophobia or anything like that but im kinda mad. I feel like he shouldve told me sooner... he saids he only sees me as friends and he values our friendship alot. Im still in shock.... and cannot believe that hes gay..... everytime i talk to him or see him i keep thinking oh-my-god hes gay... this is some frank ocean ****z..
experienced NTers how do yall deal with this? cut him out of my life? or just let it go and hopefully this awkward feeling will go away?
sick.gif
roll.gif

But in all seriousness, don't cut him off.  If that's your boy, then that's your boy.  Son's sexuality doesn't really change the good times you guys had.

You tell him you're happy he felt comfortable enough to tell you (because based on what you posted, he might've figured you'd react like his being gay might change your friendship).

Then you learn to accept him and that aside from you being aware of his sexual preference and that he'll be more open about it, he's still the same dude that you've been close friends with.

You know what? Stop talking to him, he doesn't need a damn narrow minded fool as a friend such as yourself to be around him. Feeling awkward frank ocean ****? C'mon fam, you sound silly as hell. It doesn't matter, what? Now all of a sudden the man wants to suck your **** or something? If ya'll been friends for a long time, why should anything change? This is the damn problem with a bunch of ya'll homophobe *** dudes. Ya'll meet a gay dude and you automatically assume he wants to get it in with you or some ****, like dawg? How full of your **** are you? I swear man....

Back
Top Bottom