How do you feel about the 28 Hour Brooklyn stabbing spree that just ended?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by tkthafm

eek.gif

Just saw this guys pic and remembered he's the same guy who randomly approached me on the 2 train last Wednesday (before the stabbing spree). I was standing by the door and dude walked up and randomly started asking me questions about God & Jesus so I figured this was just another mentally ill bum common on NYC trains, so I shook my head and hand to dismiss him and he walked away without incident.

I have no idea why he approached me of all people but now I'm wondering had I took the time to speak to him maybe I could have somehow stopped this.

eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
Word.

The nerve of some people.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Just saw this guys pic and remembered he's the same guy who randomly approached me on the 2 train last Wednesday (before the stabbing spree). I was standing by the door and dude walked up and randomly started asking me questions about God & Jesus so I figured this was just another mentally ill bum common on NYC trains, so I shook my head and hand to dismiss him and he walked away without incident.

I have no idea why he approached me of all people but now I'm wondering had I took the time to speak to him maybe I could have somehow stopped this.

eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
Word.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
Word.

30t6p3b.gif

If this is true. You're lucky you're not dead. To the people asking why the cops didn't shoot him. They caught him on the train. Story is he was banging on the door to that compartment where the mta workers stay(not the front of the train) and cops were in there and they didn't come out. He looked at the closest person to him, yelled, "You're gonna die!" and ran up to him and starting stabbing him with the knife. The cops got him to the ground, etc and that's how he was caught. That guy is still alive too but messed up. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
Word.

30t6p3b.gif

If this is true. You're lucky you're not dead. To the people asking why the cops didn't shoot him. They caught him on the train. Story is he was banging on the door to that compartment where the mta workers stay(not the front of the train) and cops were in there and they didn't come out. He looked at the closest person to him, yelled, "You're gonna die!" and ran up to him and starting stabbing him with the knife. The cops got him to the ground, etc and that's how he was caught. That guy is still alive too but messed up. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

They interviewed the BF of the 20 year old that was killed on NY1, it was sad as hell
frown.gif

RIP to those who were killed.
I saw that too.  At first dude sounded like he was fake heart broken but then at the end you could see dude wanted to lose it. 

I had the
frown.gif
face on when he was talking about his GF.  Some real foul +*#%.  Makes you think that you could be out and about in NYC and catch a buck 150 or a fatal stab wound in broad day light.  And I was bouncin' around the city day drinking on Saturday too.

Originally Posted by Proshares

They interviewed the BF of the 20 year old that was killed on NY1, it was sad as hell
frown.gif

RIP to those who were killed.
I saw that too.  At first dude sounded like he was fake heart broken but then at the end you could see dude wanted to lose it. 

I had the
frown.gif
face on when he was talking about his GF.  Some real foul +*#%.  Makes you think that you could be out and about in NYC and catch a buck 150 or a fatal stab wound in broad day light.  And I was bouncin' around the city day drinking on Saturday too.

we are coming into times

where you have to learn to defend yourself ...with no weapons

we are coming into times

where you have to learn to defend yourself ...with no weapons

I read in the daily news that the girl wasnt even his ex, and they were barely friends. He was just obsessed.

I read in the daily news that the girl wasnt even his ex, and they were barely friends. He was just obsessed.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by natelav129

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Horrible......dude went straight GTA runnin over people
basically.

only in nyc brooklyn
fixed.

Wasn't there that guy from the Bronx that's pretty infamous now. Name dropped a lot in rap songs. Having a brain freeze right now. The cops were chasing him around the BX for days and finally had this big stand off in a building. If it's not that it's something close. Someone has to know.

Im from the bronx where Larry Davis went to war wit them pigs
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

the Larry Davis thing happend when the city was a open sewer. Cant really compare the larry davis incident to the Makism Gelman one.

thats true, son crazy tho

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by natelav129

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Horrible......dude went straight GTA runnin over people
basically.

only in nyc brooklyn
fixed.

Wasn't there that guy from the Bronx that's pretty infamous now. Name dropped a lot in rap songs. Having a brain freeze right now. The cops were chasing him around the BX for days and finally had this big stand off in a building. If it's not that it's something close. Someone has to know.

Im from the bronx where Larry Davis went to war wit them pigs
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

the Larry Davis thing happend when the city was a open sewer. Cant really compare the larry davis incident to the Makism Gelman one.

thats true, son crazy tho

Why are some fools in here misunderstanding my point ?

Spree killers aren't exactly rational. Maybe this guy just needed someone to vent to, who knows ? I'm OBVIOUSLY not saying I would have prevented this or even that I would have had a decent chance at all, my point is there was a slight keyword: slight chance that maybe things would have ended up different. Eh.. maybe he could've tried to knife me and one of us would've died on Wednesday
laugh.gif

Just something that popped into my head when I saw the pic and realized it was the same guy. You never know who you're dealing with. 
Funny that I mentioned this story to my friends today and found out we had a lot of mutual friends with this guy as well as friends of his supposed girlfriend. Small world.

Why are some fools in here misunderstanding my point ?

Spree killers aren't exactly rational. Maybe this guy just needed someone to vent to, who knows ? I'm OBVIOUSLY not saying I would have prevented this or even that I would have had a decent chance at all, my point is there was a slight keyword: slight chance that maybe things would have ended up different. Eh.. maybe he could've tried to knife me and one of us would've died on Wednesday
laugh.gif

Just something that popped into my head when I saw the pic and realized it was the same guy. You never know who you're dealing with. 
Funny that I mentioned this story to my friends today and found out we had a lot of mutual friends with this guy as well as friends of his supposed girlfriend. Small world.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

anybody wanna tell me of this story?
Not be confused with the comedian. Larry Davis shot 7 NYCers including 4 execution-style in the 1980s. He hid in random NYC projects for awhile and was captured after a stand-off with police.

was there a point behind him doing this?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

anybody wanna tell me of this story?
Not be confused with the comedian. Larry Davis shot 7 NYCers including 4 execution-style in the 1980s. He hid in random NYC projects for awhile and was captured after a stand-off with police.

was there a point behind him doing this?

Back
Top Bottom