How do you find a new girl after a break up ?

It has been a year. I need some rebounding tips from you hall of famers
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

It has been a year. I need some rebounding tips from you hall of famers
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
You been sulking all by yourself for a whole year after your breakup??You shoulda been rebounded

A year? A start would be callin your ex and askin her nicely 2 mail you your nutbag. Then, just chill out, don't worry about it...and odds is shell findyou. Feel free 2 %@++ a few females in the meantime tho...

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

stop caring about finding one.....
Christmas is coming . Your boy is feeling lonely
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
With that mentality,6 months from now youll post a thread on here talkin about how sad you are because you found out your girl was a skank and cheated onyou... Crazy

Chuuch.

Don't rush into a new relationship. Horrible idea. Get to know some people, chill with a few chicks, make selections... figure out who you want to getcloser to.

Unless you just want some buns, then I recommend MySpace.

laugh.gif

Like Dirty and others said, don't look for it, and it'll happen...usually comes out of nowhere

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

Chuuch.

Don't rush into a new relationship. Horrible idea. Get to know some people, chill with a few chicks, make selections... figure out who you want to get closer to.

Unless you just want some buns, then I recommend MySpace.
So you just pick a profile and start flirting or what ?

you havent had none in a year??

wow, i find girls in the most random places, last notch in my belt was from a broad i met at the gym

but stop bein a female reproductive organ and go out and enjoy your life, if your not a loser, girls will come to you.

Back
Top Bottom