How do you find a new girl after a break up ?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

stop caring about finding one.....

QFT dude don't worry she is going to come don't rush a relationship. it's not good
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

stop caring about finding one.....

Chuuch.

Don't rush into a new relationship. Horrible idea. Get to know some people, chill with a few chicks, make selections... figure out who you want to get closer to.

Unless you just want some buns, then I recommend MySpace.
So you just pick a profile and start flirting or what ?

Find them in your area.

Flirt, heavy.

Set up days/nights to chill.

Simple.

It's probably not the best idea to try to wife the chicks you scoop off MySpace though. Beat and retreat.

Find a girl somewhere else for a relationship.

If you're STILL feeling like this after a year without chick, I don't know really.
nerd.gif

she'll find you just continue to hang out with your boys get in shape make money and it will come

Learn to live alone. Don't depend on another person to be happy.

Self-reliance, ftw.

my man really asked how to find a girl after a break up? like his chick was the last on earth..like u dont see girls on a daily basis. this n act like he gottahunt for them in the sahara...its checkers not chess.

Go Hard and crash the boards. Be on the hunt everywhere you go. The grocery store, the mall, church, the club, the street, wherever.

I'm in a similar position but I think everyones right when they say just chill and wait for her to come to you...that's what happen w/ my last GF...theonly question I would have is:

Do yall ever feel worried that you won't like your next GF as much as you liked your previous?

That's one of my fears

I'm in a similar position but I think everyones right when they say just chill and wait for her to come to you...that's what happen w/ my last GF...the only question I would have is:

Do yall ever feel worried that you won't like your next GF as much as you liked your previous?

That's one of my fears
But ask yourself this, did you like your ex more than your previous girlfriend before her? If the answer is yes, then you can meet someone whoyou will like better than your ex. Feel what I'm trying to say?

Go out and try to find some new friends.
Facebook did it for me. This year, I saw one random girl while walking in the library that I had met once way back briefly, and after I found and added her onfacebook, I became real close to her and her friends. I've been kickin it and partyin with them the past couple months, and there are too many girlsI've been meeting. I'm taken so I don't really care, but then it dawned on me how much more you meet with a new group of friends, and you meettheir friends, etc.... and usually hella girls. Go to new places, bars, lounges, clubs, etc. They will come, and just be chill.

You don't. Just let it come to you. It's much easier to just live and worry about other stuff and not stress about it, and I'll bet that you willfind someone when you forget about looking and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom