How do you get broads to pay for YOUR dinner?

You gotta stop takin these girls to the Cheesecake factory,lettin them order raspberry lemonade and popcorn scrimp,they aint gon do nothing but try to get all yo cheese!

You gotta stop takin these girls to the Cheesecake factory,lettin them order raspberry lemonade and popcorn scrimp,they aint gon do nothing but try to get all yo cheese!

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Well number one, stop calling females the B-road word.

Number 2, you are messing with these Red lobster females but taking em to Pappadeax places in hopes of having sex, which you arent because if you were you wouldnt be complaining.

Well, damn
laugh.gif

Mdotte wrote:

she admitted she is tryn to take all my CHEESE
roll.gif

Mdotte wrote:

she admitted she is tryn to take all my CHEESE
roll.gif

During a convo talk about how you'd like to meet an independent chick & how all these chicks talk about it, but don't be about it. Ask her if she is. She'll say yes, obviously & will probably start bragging. Then while you're giving her the bedroom eyes & slightly smiling/grinning, say something like if you're so independent, why don't you take me out for dinner. If she says something like, she's old fashioned or some BS like that, say something like, iight. Well then why don't you come by the crib & cook for me (like most women did back then). Works for me damn near every time, OP.

During a convo talk about how you'd like to meet an independent chick & how all these chicks talk about it, but don't be about it. Ask her if she is. She'll say yes, obviously & will probably start bragging. Then while you're giving her the bedroom eyes & slightly smiling/grinning, say something like if you're so independent, why don't you take me out for dinner. If she says something like, she's old fashioned or some BS like that, say something like, iight. Well then why don't you come by the crib & cook for me (like most women did back then). Works for me damn near every time, OP.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

So simple, yet never thought of. A well calculated ploy, indeed.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

So simple, yet never thought of. A well calculated ploy, indeed.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cake If I wasn't posting from my iPad I'd get into it more haha
You're such a cool guy, how can I be more like you?

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cake If I wasn't posting from my iPad I'd get into it more haha
You're such a cool guy, how can I be more like you?

Where are you taking them that costs 200$ for dinner? Second if they ain't offering and you've taken them out more than a couple times id get rid of them. My wife has always offered to pay for stuff when we go out, whether it's movies, clubs, strip clubs, everywhere and anywhere she offers. I only let her pay every once in a while but if they selfish get rid of em. Just my two cents.

Where are you taking them that costs 200$ for dinner? Second if they ain't offering and you've taken them out more than a couple times id get rid of them. My wife has always offered to pay for stuff when we go out, whether it's movies, clubs, strip clubs, everywhere and anywhere she offers. I only let her pay every once in a while but if they selfish get rid of em. Just my two cents.

The ones that dont mind usually will be up front with the offer...I had this one girl pay for the date and im glad she did cuz we were definitely going dutch(times is hard)didnt even have to open my mouth,and i got the drawz dog *Tommy Voice*

The ones that dont mind usually will be up front with the offer...I had this one girl pay for the date and im glad she did cuz we were definitely going dutch(times is hard)didnt even have to open my mouth,and i got the drawz dog *Tommy Voice*

if its not ya girl scrap that dinner business.
courtship is dead as far as im concerned -_-
if she is your girl...just ask to pay half or go somewhere cheaper...if after a few dates she thinks any less of you...her loss...

if its not ya girl scrap that dinner business.
courtship is dead as far as im concerned -_-
if she is your girl...just ask to pay half or go somewhere cheaper...if after a few dates she thinks any less of you...her loss...

i introduce them to my friend richard, once the ladies spend some time with richard they want to hang out with him more so they treat me out for dinner in return for me calling richard to spend some time with them

i introduce them to my friend richard, once the ladies spend some time with richard they want to hang out with him more so they treat me out for dinner in return for me calling richard to spend some time with them

Back
Top Bottom