How do you get over an ex quick?

Don't waste your time, get over the broad. In 3 years you won't even be able to recall her name.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

I hadnt seen nor talked to her in a month, but she called me a couple nights ago and we talked. now all these old feelings are coming back, but she doesnt feel the same way. Even in the month we werent talking, I thought about her everyday, and saw her in my dreams just about every night. Now, I feel like Im back to when we first broke up. Im all emotional, and cant focus on school. Ive tried messing with other girls, but I just dont have enough in me to pursue them any further, because all I think about is her. 

1. Change your number.  If you really wanna get over her like that you gotta cut off all communication with her (especially if she's the one that calls you).
2. If you have anything of hers, get rid of it.  Donate it, burn it, do whatever.  I found it helpful in my situation.
3. Keep busy. 

Bruh, I feel your pain. Mine left me on Super Bowl Sunday after a year together then a one month break, then another 2 months together. I know the dudes she's talking to aren't better than me and that I should be laughing, but I can't. During the month we broke up though, it hurt the first like week seeing everything on twitter, hearing stories, etc. but once I started going out with my boys, getting out of the house, reconnecting with old women, I got over her.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Didn't read.

Go out and put yourself into position to interact with various females. And time.

I'm sorry OP but this reply and avatar collabo got me
laugh.gif

Nice work.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by dakid23

Time + Other Females

This.

And stop thinking about another dude beating in her guts.
laugh.gif
Its bound to happen, whenever I had a breakup, all I thought was "Damn, I wonder who the next dude is who's gonna enjoy her
frown.gif
".
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Mine ended 4 days ago. I was gonna get more mature with the relationship and rent a log cabin for valentine's day, then give her a chance to hear some acoustic guitar songs I wrote...I always told her she should hear my music n this n that..how she didn't really know me as an artist fully, and was barely familiar with my photography. She even bought my album to support a while ago, but she'd always forgot to listen to it she tells me.

...she never got to hear my acoustic songs
tired.gif

FOUR %%+!$%+ DAYS AGO. I'm struggling with this blow, struggling with my view of her, struggling with my view on myself even...and I rarely do that.
tired.gif

Cheer up guys.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

This.

laugh.gif
Its bound to happen, whenever I had a breakup, all I thought was "Damn, I wonder who the next dude is who's gonna enjoy her
frown.gif
".
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Mine ended 4 days ago. I was gonna get more mature with the relationship and rent a log cabin for valentine's day, then give her a chance to hear some acoustic guitar songs I wrote...I always told her she should hear my music n this n that..how she didn't really know me as an artist fully, and was barely familiar with my photography. She even bought my album to support a while ago, but she'd always forgot to listen to it she tells me.

tired.gif

FOUR %%+!$%+ DAYS AGO. I'm struggling with this blow, struggling with my view of her, struggling with my view on myself even...and I rarely do that.
tired.gif

Cheer up guys.
Fam keep your head up. Just off the strength of what you were planning I can tell that you had some genuine feelings for this girl, just as I did with mine, but we'll be aaiiiight. 

"to get over the old girl got to get a new one"

but seriously, just focus on you. improve you.

Drag it out dude. You will get yourself into trouble trying to get over him/ her "quick".

Originally Posted by INS

Honestly there is nothing you can do about it... Its been 4 1 agonizing month and i am still not over her. I tired to find all of her flaws and things i hated about her but those were the things i loved the most about her. %%$@ bro just sit and wait, someone told me to move on and smash and i did but those memories of us came back. Nothing you can do about it. NOTHING

this
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

This.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
".
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

Cheer up guys.
Damn man, no offense but she sounds like a *%%$$. And a lot like my ex.  She forgot to listen to your music?  Sounds like she's all about herself. Find a girl that can't wait to listen to your music or take interest in stuff you do...

Originally Posted by dakid23

Time + Other Females

This.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
".
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Other females right away won't always work. If you had a true emotional connection, sex with another female won't do a thing. Only time will heal a true relationship.

ya, ive been talking to other females, havent smashed any yet. i just feel like whats the point, just not interested right now.

There is no set time on when you'll actually get over your ex. It's all on you and I would suggest just hanging out with new girls to "help" you forget her.

Trust. I just got out of a 9 year relationship about a year ago. To be honest, I'm not over her, but partying/hanging out with new female acquaintances has helped temporarily. I'm not trippin bad these days compared to a year ago; so it seems to be getting better. I'm pretty sure I'll be over her once I find that replacement. For now I suggest just have fun with a new one without any emotional attachment.  

Time is your friend. Life is short, just trying to make the best with your new free time and have fun. I know it's easier said than done, but eventually you'll come across something better. TRUTH!

Only time will help. Even after getting with other females you're still going to feel the same but it will speed up the process some depending on how strong the relationship was. Just do your best to spend a lot of time with people and stay as busy as possible, it will keep your mind off her.
edit: PR0LiFiKz said it better 
ohwell.gif

ya so i just like drunk dialed her. now i feel like lost and emotionless. i dont know why i keep doing this to myself.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

ya so i just like drunk dialed her. now i feel like lost and emotionless. i dont know why i keep doing this to myself.
Delete that number dude.

Back
Top Bottom