how do YOU get rid of pimples?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

i need info on how to get rid of the scars tho. got a MEAN scar in the middle of my cheek
30t6p3b.gif

anything?
The old black ladies I know used Turmeric and lemon. By itself its a face wash or scrub and with yogurt its a mask you wash off after 15-10 minutes. Edit:Oh yeah your face turns yellows but it washes off lol. Wear gloves.
Papaya soap works too but it lightens the entire face.

i need info on how to get rid of the scars tho. got a MEAN scar in the middle of my cheek
30t6p3b.gif

anything?
The old black ladies I know used Turmeric and lemon. By itself its a face wash or scrub and with yogurt its a mask you wash off after 15-10 minutes. Edit:Oh yeah your face turns yellows but it washes off lol. Wear gloves.
Papaya soap works too but it lightens the entire face.

30t6p3b.gif

anything?
Coco butter usually does the trick. Will not see magic the next day but after a while it should ease the mark.

30t6p3b.gif

anything?
Coco butter usually does the trick. Will not see magic the next day but after a while it should ease the mark.

Just Remembered to Post and Say that if you have one real bad pimple that formed, or you can feel forming, Get Wart Remover that has Salicylic Acid as high as possible, usually 17%, Its the same active ingredient in most acne washes and medication, does burn a bit more than most, but doesn't leave any type of scars.

Just Remembered to Post and Say that if you have one real bad pimple that formed, or you can feel forming, Get Wart Remover that has Salicylic Acid as high as possible, usually 17%, Its the same active ingredient in most acne washes and medication, does burn a bit more than most, but doesn't leave any type of scars.

Back
Top Bottom