How Do You Go From 151 To 491?

I remember in middle school I had the ill Pokemon card collection....it was 151 I back then I guess. That ended once I got to the 8th grade tho.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I remember in middle school I had the ill Pokemon card collection....it was 151 I back then I guess. That ended once I got to the 8th grade tho.

people used to get jumped and stabbed over those things
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

The yellow Pikachu edition was
pimp.gif
...it was the same exact routes and same exact stuff asRed/Blue but you started with Pikachu just like that kid did in the TV show

Ha ha...I remembered doing the codes for infinite items in red and blue back in the days. Those days are long gone now.
tired.gif

thought this was about alcohol

Pokemon craze missed me by about 5 years.

we started a pokemon renaissance back in 9th grade! Everybody was bringin they gameboys and jusdt playin in classes. it got so out of hand the teachers couldntstop it lmao

that was the @%*! but I stopped after silver

i found my gameboy over summer and played a little of the red game...man that game was crack in middle school.

i had this super sketch gameshark thing that i had to hold into my gameboy for the codes and stuff. the good old days.

if you didnt have the red and blue version on gameboy back in the day you werent spit

i remember my old collection of cards people trading damn near there whole collection for a mewto card

Back
Top Bottom