How do you guys feel about Liva and Sandman?

On all of the We Got It For Cheap tapes, I always seem to skip past Liva and Sandman to get to Push and Mal. To be honest I don't really care about thosePhilly guys, I just wanna hear Push and Mal. Liva is okay, but Sandman's voice is
eyes.gif
. He got some wack lines too:
put me in the porsche, the little #+$ box,
!@#$ you !@#$$ i'm as large as an ox
How do you feel about Liva and Sandman?

WHAT!?!?!

Those dudes all compliment each other in their own ways. Don't sleep cause those dudes be spitten fire
pimp.gif

YEAAHH CAANNOOOOONNS

If you're really sleeping on Liva and Sandman like that, I don't take you seriously.

I used to be just like you nephew, it was something about them that just screamed wackness. But one day i just made myself listen to them dudes and they coldmy dude. It's not a rare occasion for one of them to outshine pusha and mal on a track

Took em 3 mixtapes to get better but they're finally making pretty good material. WGIFC vol 1 was
sick.gif
with them on it....

Liva has always been a beast, And Sandman has to grow on people.

Liva and Sandman bring different elements to the Re-Up Gang which makes them unique.

Sandman brings a much needed rhythm and melody to the crew...Dudes hook game was "enh" before he came along. Them N's was soundin'flat and dead before Sandman was around. He has catchy melodies in his flows and hooks. He's not that bad of a lyricist either.

Liva brings that raw intellectual lyricism to the crew. His flows and rhyme patterns are damn near impeccable. I don't see how anybody could call him wackat any point in time. Dudes must be out their rabbit.

Originally Posted by witeout73

Took em 3 mixtapes to get better but they're finally making pretty good material. WGIFC vol 1 was
sick.gif
with them on it....

indifferent.gif

Contortionist with the crill
Reinvented Hustler
No Achilles heel, Black Emeril pivotal
Reinvented the wheel
The black cards triumphant
Home overindulged and live in such comfort
Taupe marble floors, Picassos in rows everywhere
Modern decor, Medusa heads are heavy here
They N-O torious
I blow leaf glorious
Home near the mountain tops, the fountain drop
That cold clear water, near dew on side
Mirror SL, objects appear shorter
S....

I'm not even gonna finish the rest
tired.gif

Just listen yourself

sandman on ultimate flow>>pushas verse

actually sandman outshines pusha quite often

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

@%*# is wrong w/ this guy....

Did you hear my dude Liva on 'Emotionless'....He BODIED that joint

Ehh, I'm not even going to get into it....Just go back and listen carefully y WGIFC 1-3 and try to be as unbiased as possible...

Its like _'s don't even pay attention if Push-a-ton or Mal isn't rapping...

Here's a secret....Push and Mal do NOT have the best verse on every song. They have came in 2,3,4 on numerous tracks...

dudes is sleepin hard..

thats wack...i can see if these dudes was jus there...but u can see from wgfc 1 to wgifc 3 how they force pusha and malice to step they lyricism up

AND IF SANDMAN was on drivin down the block remix...woulda made my day

Liva has always been a beast, And Sandman has to grow on people.

Liva and Sandman bring different elements to the Re-Up Gang which makes them unique.

Cosign..

N's underappreciate Liva to an extent where its not even funny...
tired.gif

This N'a been nice since the 1st mixtape, I didn't realize how nice he was until the 2nd mixtape...

His verse on "Cot Damn" was nice too...

I guess nobody heard "The Sermon" either??...

Plenty of quotables from Liva...

liva always been a beast. when i first heard sand man i was like %!! is wrong with this guy. i thought he was beyond wack n sounded ridiculous lol. now ithink son be rippin. if u really give him a chance, u'll see that he's nice.

when i first heard sand man i was like %!! is wrong with this guy. i thought he was beyond wack n sounded ridiculous lol.
laugh.gif
me too, but after i got past his obnoxious introduction, son is ill. heowns the last two mixtapes. hell i like him third best, and that's saying something.

i think InMyMind was stonefacing at what the OP said

Liva has one of the best flows i ever heard ...he got the best flow in the whole damn crew and Sandman is just hard
pimp.gif

they straight
eyes.gif
. I would prefer just Clipse tho. I used to always thinkSandman was Coldchain wit a new name.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom