How Do You Like Your Sushi? [PICS INCLUDED] *Page 1 Update.

I would like to thank scshift for getting me back on my update game as far as this thread is concerned, once I find some of the stores around the city where I can scoop some more stuff I plan on taking it to the next level and making a few of my own vids, I hope you guys find this as fun and worthwhile as some of us do on here and keep this going!

JUST FOUND THIS This site has a wide variety of rolls from what I have seen so far and the videos are made at a pace that is easy to follow.

220px-Sushi.png

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ll9zgorC6R1qd2446o1_500.jpg

sushi%20woman.jpg

Quick Reference Point
Basic Tips
Shrimp Tempura Tips
Video Tutorial On How To Roll (Embedding disabled)

I would like to thank scshift for getting me back on my update game as far as this thread is concerned, once I find some of the stores around the city where I can scoop some more stuff I plan on taking it to the next level and making a few of my own vids, I hope you guys find this as fun and worthwhile as some of us do on here and keep this going!

JUST FOUND THIS This site has a wide variety of rolls from what I have seen so far and the videos are made at a pace that is easy to follow.

220px-Sushi.png

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ll9zgorC6R1qd2446o1_500.jpg

sushi%20woman.jpg

Quick Reference Point
Basic Tips
Shrimp Tempura Tips
Video Tutorial On How To Roll (Embedding disabled)

if youre making hand rolled sushi, then all you need is rice, vinegar, salt and sugar.

mix those together. roll a palm sized rectangle, then place a slice of sushi on it.

get soysauce, ginger and wasabi

if youre making hand rolled sushi, then all you need is rice, vinegar, salt and sugar.

mix those together. roll a palm sized rectangle, then place a slice of sushi on it.

get soysauce, ginger and wasabi

I made California rolls once, was ok
my only advice is to be careful with how much rice you put
it might look like you don't have enough in there but then they turn out super
fat and won't close.

I made California rolls once, was ok
my only advice is to be careful with how much rice you put
it might look like you don't have enough in there but then they turn out super
fat and won't close.

I read that adding sugar isn't very good for making sushi because if you add too much you are going to ruin it, I don't want to risk it lol. Do I make the rice first then add the salt and vinegar? Thanks for the info and I almost forgot to scoop the sauces. What is the significance of the ginger?

I read that adding sugar isn't very good for making sushi because if you add too much you are going to ruin it, I don't want to risk it lol. Do I make the rice first then add the salt and vinegar? Thanks for the info and I almost forgot to scoop the sauces. What is the significance of the ginger?

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

have you ever had sushi?
eyes.gif

just google "hot to make sushi" bro, I figured this might be a useful thread for sharing recipes or something but you havent even given it a shot yet

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

have you ever had sushi?
eyes.gif

just google "hot to make sushi" bro, I figured this might be a useful thread for sharing recipes or something but you havent even given it a shot yet

I go to sushi spots on the regular, just posting some mock questions for people who don't have the courage to ask. I know how to make it and in my first post I asked what people like to put in theirs or what they order. Thanks for the help though.

I go to sushi spots on the regular, just posting some mock questions for people who don't have the courage to ask. I know how to make it and in my first post I asked what people like to put in theirs or what they order. Thanks for the help though.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

closest ill ever get to sushi is fried catfish im not experimental when it comes to food at all

Sucks to be you, man........I've never made my own but I haven't ran across sushi I didn't like

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

closest ill ever get to sushi is fried catfish im not experimental when it comes to food at all

Sucks to be you, man........I've never made my own but I haven't ran across sushi I didn't like

Im a big texture person...I cant eat lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp thats not breaded ect ect ect haha I always hear Im missin out tho

Im a big texture person...I cant eat lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp thats not breaded ect ect ect haha I always hear Im missin out tho

Although the meat may be uncooked, the vegetables can add a nice crunch and as stated above the crunchy shrimp is very good. Any good spicy sauce recipes I can borrow?

Although the meat may be uncooked, the vegetables can add a nice crunch and as stated above the crunchy shrimp is very good. Any good spicy sauce recipes I can borrow?

Back
Top Bottom