How Do You Like Your Sushi? [PICS INCLUDED] *Page 1 Update.

I got to make sure my sushi-rolling game is on point when I actually meet a really cool girl... I'm not showing up with my weak %+! rolls like I am now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

simple.. none of that gimmicky saucy stuff 
sick.gif
 (no OD on mayo, cheese, etc etc)

Cheese in sushi?
sick.gif

But yeah I hate mayo, cream cheese and those other strong-tasting condiments they add.

Originally Posted by proper english

simple.. none of that gimmicky saucy stuff 
sick.gif
 (no OD on mayo, cheese, etc etc)

Cheese in sushi?
sick.gif

But yeah I hate mayo, cream cheese and those other strong-tasting condiments they add.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn when i saw pics in the title i thought this was gonna be a thread about half naked ladies with sushi on them. *exits thread*

You didn't thoroughly look, first page has a pic, I tried to appeal to all.

And I am really trying to get my hands on some good knives, I have a feeling rolling isn't hard to master. It seems like getting the ingredients to a nice rolling size would make the process a whole lot easier.

Has anyone had wine with their sushi? I had Moscato on one occasion and Riesling on another, the people I went with loved the Riesling a lot more, if you have the time I say you try it.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn when i saw pics in the title i thought this was gonna be a thread about half naked ladies with sushi on them. *exits thread*

You didn't thoroughly look, first page has a pic, I tried to appeal to all.

And I am really trying to get my hands on some good knives, I have a feeling rolling isn't hard to master. It seems like getting the ingredients to a nice rolling size would make the process a whole lot easier.

Has anyone had wine with their sushi? I had Moscato on one occasion and Riesling on another, the people I went with loved the Riesling a lot more, if you have the time I say you try it.

I like dragon roll and those that are similar to that. Not a fan of sashimi unless it's in a roll. Making perfect sushi rice takes years to master. I'd rather not make my own sushi.

I like dragon roll and those that are similar to that. Not a fan of sashimi unless it's in a roll. Making perfect sushi rice takes years to master. I'd rather not make my own sushi.

tumblr_lqtq48mqqf1qbplir.jpg

@ those pix.

I was going to make my own sushi this summer but I'm broke.
I've bookmarked a lot of tools, ingredients, etc in order to get started but what type of sharp knives do you guys recommend?
If the knife you recommend is out of my budget then how much should I expect to spend for a quality sushi cutting knife?
Thanks in advance.

tumblr_lqtq48mqqf1qbplir.jpg

@ those pix.

I was going to make my own sushi this summer but I'm broke.
I've bookmarked a lot of tools, ingredients, etc in order to get started but what type of sharp knives do you guys recommend?
If the knife you recommend is out of my budget then how much should I expect to spend for a quality sushi cutting knife?
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom