How Do You Like Your Sushi? [PICS INCLUDED] *Page 1 Update.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My boys uncle who is Japanese, is head sushi chef at a big sushi spot here in Orlando.

He makes us serious rolls all specialty rolls and such.

Here is a boat he made for us last weekend...

And he told us we got free dessert so this man made us a "Dessert roll" not on the menu or offered.

Features : brown rice that's fried (homemade rice crispies), coconut shrimp, mango, strawberry, cream cheese, walnuts, crushed almonds

Quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever eaten.
orlando you say? which one, might need to get them to make me the dessert roll lol. Is it the place with the billboards around town?

My boys uncle who is Japanese, is head sushi chef at a big sushi spot here in Orlando.

And he told us we got free dessert so this man made us a "Dessert roll" not on the menu or offered.

Features : brown rice that's fried (homemade rice crispies), coconut shrimp, mango, strawberry, cream cheese, walnuts, crushed almonds

orlando you say? which one, might need to get them to make me the dessert roll lol. Is it the place with the billboards around town?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Unagi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

What's this place called? I live in Sarasota but I'm up in orlando every now and then, would love to try them out.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

What's this place called? I live in Sarasota but I'm up in orlando every now and then, would love to try them out.

Unagi, the sense of awareness, is delicious.

Whenever I go to buffets, I just take the unagi off and not eat the rice
pimp.gif

Unagi, the sense of awareness, is delicious.

Whenever I go to buffets, I just take the unagi off and not eat the rice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

First attempt:

Here's some tips, I know some people who like to make their own sushi and I've tried it and it tastes pretty good:

-Press the rice firmly onto the seaweed so that it doesn't move around or fall off
-When you roll, roll it tightly enough that no rice/anything falls out
-When you cut, use a sharp blade dipped in water for clean cuts. You got some clean cuts in yours but some of the edges looked rough so this will solve it (unless the pieces you showed were end pieces)

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

First attempt:

Here's some tips, I know some people who like to make their own sushi and I've tried it and it tastes pretty good:

-Press the rice firmly onto the seaweed so that it doesn't move around or fall off
-When you roll, roll it tightly enough that no rice/anything falls out
-When you cut, use a sharp blade dipped in water for clean cuts. You got some clean cuts in yours but some of the edges looked rough so this will solve it (unless the pieces you showed were end pieces)

WE ARE BACK! Time to spread some sushi love, if you're new here refer to the first post, if you make sushi, help us out and if you are just here to try something new, you came to the right spot!

WE ARE BACK! Time to spread some sushi love, if you're new here refer to the first post, if you make sushi, help us out and if you are just here to try something new, you came to the right spot!

damn when i saw pics in the title i thought this was gonna be a thread about half naked ladies with sushi on them. *exits thread*

damn when i saw pics in the title i thought this was gonna be a thread about half naked ladies with sushi on them. *exits thread*

I got to make sure my sushi-rolling game is on point when I actually meet a really cool girl... I'm not showing up with my weak %+! rolls like I am now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom