How do you prove sex was consensual?

Wasn't there a group of black dudes accused of a group rape at a college bathroom, and they were deemed innocent with video evidence from one of their cell phones that showed the broad willing and eager for a train?
[h1]Hofstra Student Admits She Lied About Gang Rape[/h1][h4]Men arrested were released after woman confessed the encounter was consensual[/h4]
By Michael M. Martino, Jr. on September 16th, 2009

In this Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2009 photo, Kevin Tavares, second from left, Stalin Felipe, center, and Rondell Bedward, right, talk to a reporter, left, after they were released from the Nassau County Jail in East Meadow, N.Y. Authorities dismissed charges that the three men gang-raped a Hofstra University student after the 18-year-old woman recanted her story. "I'm so happy the truth finally came out," said Felipe. A fourth man, Jesus Ortiz, was also released from jail. (AP Photo/Frank Eltman)

The 18-year-old Hofstra University student who claimed she was gang raped by five men in an on-campus dormitory last weekend has recanted her story, and admitted to authorities that the encounter was consensual, according to a statement by Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice.

The four men arrested on the bogus charge were released from the Nassau County Correctional Facility early this morning.

“Moments ago my office moved to dismiss all charges against four men accused of committing a sexual assault on the campus of Hofstra University,” Rice said in the statement. ”Late this evening, during the continuation of the Nassau County Police Department’s investigation of the allegation, and under questioning by my office’s chief trial attorney and chief sex crimes prosecutor, the alleged victim of the sexual assault admitted that the encounter that took place early Sunday morning was consensual.

“Following the interview, my office moved quickly to appear before a night court judge to dismiss all charges and request that the judge order the individuals’ immediate release. Nassau County Judge Robert Bruno dismissed the charges and ordered their release. “

Four men were charged with five counts of first-degree rape following the allegations. Rondell Bedward, 21, of the Bronx, is a Hofstra student. The other three were identified as Jesus Ortiz and Stalin Felipe, both 19 from the Bronx, and Kevin Taveras, 20, of Brentwood.

“I’m so happy everything worked out in our favor,” said Romilo Taveras, who picked up his son outside the jail. “That’s no way to treat people.”

Kevin Taveras said he was looking forward to a hot shower.

Felipe, who heard the news while half asleep in his jail cell, said he didn’t have any hard feelings toward his accuser. “I’m just happy to be free.”

He declined to discuss what occurred Sunday morning.

Bedward, who had been suspended by the university after his arrest, declined to speak with reporters outside jail.

The woman, who remains unidentified, claimed she had been at a dance party at an on-campus nightclub on Sept. 13 and after dancing with one of the men, who snatched the woman’s cell phone from her and left the club. She pursued him outside, repeatedly asking for the phone back.

She originally told police that the man then entered a dormitory and went into an elevator as the woman followed him, Nassau police said. The two got out at an undisclosed floor, where the man met an acquaintance. The pair then proceeded to bind the woman’s hands with some rope and took her into a dormitory men’s room, where they sexually assaulted her, she told investigators in her first statement. She added that three men later entered the room and joined the assault after she claimed she asked them for help.

But her claims were a hoax.

“I have launched an immediate criminal investigation into the statements and reports given by the woman in connection with this incident. Further details regarding this investigation will be released at a later time,” said Rice.

With Frank Eltman, AP

More articles filed under Featured,Long Island News,News

http://www.longislandpress.com/2009/09/16/hofstra-student-admits-she-lied-about-gang-rape/

[COLOR=#red]Here's the legal document to save you guys!!![/COLOR]
I Hoelotta Johnson hereby state that I am willfully and consensually engaging in coitus with Gitmo Yambs at the time and date listed below.
Signature #1 ________________ Signature #2______________ Time ___:___ (am/pm) Date (MM/DD/YYYY) __/__/____
Disclaimer: This document is only valid in original copy and as such two should be completed in order that each party may have one.

But wait my name aint Gitmo.

its a damn shame...

hopefully she wasnt raped....rape is always bad...

but in the case of rape its guilty until proven innocent....crooked legal system..

Wasn't there a group of black dudes accused of a group rape at a college bathroom, and they were deemed innocent with video evidence from one of their cell phones that showed the broad willing and eager for a train?

yup except some of the dudes were Latino and the woman had a Bf...

sad part ls lf you call these antics evil and disgusting you're a masogonist (sp(

I Hoelotta Johnson hereby state that I am willfully and consensually engaging in coitus with Gitmo Yambs at the time and date listed below.
Signature #1 ________________ Signature #2______________ Time ___:___ (am/pm) Date (MM/DD/YYYY) __/__/____
Disclaimer: This document is only valid in original copy and as such two should be completed in order that each party may have one.

:lol: :lol: this made my day!

Last edited:

6a8154ebb93190f45477dcb1938ffd230600029.gif

Then the stupid girl could try to say that he video taped her without consent.

Ture. But then you can say it was, and at that point they'd prolly take dudes word for it.

But really, these girls falsely accusing dudes are rape are just outright terrible people.

You'll have to equip the Cunnilingus Defense.

Have a "meal" for about 15-20 minutes.

"Your Honor, have you ever judged a rape case where the supposed rapist performed cunnilingus on the victim for more than 15 minutes BEFORE insertion? Huh? The victim would have ample time to call for help as her rapist whispers sweet nothings on her labias. I rest my case."

"I find the Defendant not guilty of rape on the grounds that he is a hopeless romantic and unselfish lover. Case closed."

Dude I was in the Navy with met this chick in the base club. They dated for 10 months.

While on deployment they came, got him and took him back to the states.

The girls father was a General and she was under age. She had got into a bunch of trouble and to take the heat off her she called rape on dude.

They kicked him out.

As a Seabee, when deployed were spread out over the globe so some of us would not talk for 6 months.

When we got back, we all learned about what happened.

We were back like 4 months watching video, that one of us had shot over the last year and half. We relized that we had ole girl and him on camera caked up.
We had video of her in the club before they met, we even had video introducing her to the camera man the night he met her.

What broke the camels back is her bragging on tape that she took his virginity, so we would make fun of him.

She told MP's that it was only once and he tricked her into his room.

He ended up getting his dishonarable discharge overturned and he went after the girl and her family for false allegations.

He is now living large. The general didnt want any heat so he pretty much pay him off.

Wouldn't you need a witness?

:lol:

Wouldn't you need a witness?

:lol:
You're going to have to bring the broad with I.D. to get this notarized.
In essence, you'll have to seal the deal before 5pm when the notary leaves.

Only the strong will survive.

2jct0tw.jpg

seriously, i remember there was a rape case a few years ago and the guy was found innocent because of the evidence
I believe the celeb was JD. She screamed rape and he played the tape. It was a veteran move!

Dude I was in the Navy with met this chick in the base club. They dated for 10 months.
While on deployment they came, got him and took him back to the states.
The girls father was a General and she was under age. She had got into a bunch of trouble and to take the heat off her she called rape on dude.
They kicked him out.
As a Seabee, when deployed were spread out over the globe so some of us would not talk for 6 months.
When we got back, we all learned about what happened.
We were back like 4 months watching video, that one of us had shot over the last year and half. We relized that we had ole girl and him on camera caked up.
We had video of her in the club before they met, we even had video introducing her to the camera man the night he met her.
What broke the camels back is her bragging on tape that she took his virginity, so we would make fun of him.
She told MP's that it was only once and he tricked her into his room.
He ended up getting his dishonarable discharge overturned and he went after the girl and her family for false allegations.
He is now living large. The general didnt want any heat so he pretty much pay him off.

Awesome story. Girls like this should face serious jail time. Imagine what that guy had to deal with every day of his life until he was finally proven innocent.

Back
Top Bottom