How do you store your sneakers?

I follow this guy named "661stix4kix" on IG...he has his own website too but he does custom orders...just give him a list of what pairs you want the stickers for and he'll make them!...Im gonna place another order myself soon
I got the same stickers from that guy too.

He does a good job.

I'm planning on placing another order myself.

Not mine, but a few dope setups I saw on instagram this morning. Very clean.

Cool in all i guess but im not paying for a plastic bin every time i buy a shoe. Im cool keeping them in the box in the closet

to me problem is not how i store them, is having room to store more of them!!! 
laugh.gif

i just keep em in their boxes stacked in my closet, if i had more room i'd like to have a separate closet room for clothes and shoes! 
frown.gif

to me problem is not how i store them, is having room to store more of them!!! :lol:

i just keep em in their boxes stacked in my closet, if i had more room i'd like to have a separate closet room for clothes and shoes! :frown:

I've reached this point in my current place, where I no longer have space in my closet; at least not when I also keep my clothes in there, and some bags and other stuff. Down the line when I get a house I really do plan to make sure there's an extra room I can use as a typ of study/den, where along with various other things i'll keep the majority of my shoes. (Think my collection's at around 70 now.)

We need to start a support group thread. This is getting out of hand.. Lol.

My gf already suggested for me to rent a storage place. Smh.

Anyone know where I could get stickers like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also do they make them for NB, Asics etc?

Yall really spend money on this? i do the exact same thing. Print, cover both sides with clear packin tape and cut them out. Stop bein lazy.

can't pile up boxes like this, what if you wanna wear a pair from the bottom? you'll never be able to take the box and put it back in its place one done! 

can't pile up boxes like this, what if you wanna wear a pair from the bottom? you'll never be able to take the box and put it back in its place one done! 

Which is why you get boxes that open from the front, as all the boxes on the bottom of these pics do.

Only problem is with the last pic, where it's a mixture of both kinds of boxes.

then you just double your storing area.... unless you plan on throwing out the boxes.

am i doing the right thing? Put the shoes on a plastic container with zip lock on it and silica gel please educate me i'm just starting to collect shoes thanks guys

I just keep mine in black hefty bags, I make sure no airs trapped in bag and theyre wrapped and twisted tight.

I have had no oxidation on any of my pairs Ive stored like that.

Ftr Ive been collecting since 2000, started putting them
(shoes with white especially) in hefty bags in '04, Ive yet to have any issues with yellowing, sole seperation, or crumbling. I have had chipping and paint cracking on 3s and 4s,and 9s but thats to be expected . I counter act the chipping prone 3,4,9s, by adding a thicker insoles, I started doing that in 2010, and to date all the pairs I added a thicker insoles to have no cracking ,chipping issues.

Last edited:
My old room at my moms.

Wenever someone visits and sleeps there its like

:wow:
:wow:

Lool

Should I take out the paper out of my Columbia/Legend Blue 11's? i have 2 pairs and am trying to keep them both as icey as possible.

I have personally used air tight boxes you can find at places like The Container Store, Wal-Mart etc. w/ silica gel packets in each box and that has worked for me very well.

I've been storing my DS collection out of the box, wrapped in Saran Wrap, bagged in 2gallon ziplock bags (de-air'd) when I got serious about collecting in 2003. When I moved to the new home last year, I keep part of my collection in my home office aka the man cave aka the BBC. I have about 4 silica gel packs randomly placed in the cabinet to help.

I usually throw out all the boxes, and toss them in cabinets that I have for my shoes... The ones I wear often usually sit by the front door on the floor or on a shoe rack. 

I've been storing my DS collection out of the box, wrapped in Saran Wrap, bagged in 2gallon ziplock bags (de-air'd) when I got serious about collecting in 2003. When I moved to the new home last year, I keep part of my collection in my home office aka the man cave aka the BBC. I have about 4 silica gel packs randomly placed in the cabinet to help.
 I've heard of this method but was very iffy about it cause i've heard that you're shoes need to breathe.  i have a pair september/sportblue  6s that i keep in the box without the paper and those soles have been fine.  looking for the best possible way i can  preserve my legend blue 11s ! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom